Just Back From Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.
molly1206 said:
I'm not a bit embarrassed by my post. I just don't have the time to sit here and read 54 posts, but obviousely some people do if they have the time to type a 5 paragraph joke.. Which is not the bit least funny.. quite dumb if you ask me.

then why did you even bother to open the thread???

oh the maturity of these posts.... Because its titled "Just back from Poly", and since I am going in 2 weeks, it kind of caught my attention. But then to read a 5 paragraph complaint had me all revved up and ticked off, I really didn't feel like reading the other 53 after it. There is your explanation.

molly1206 said:
oh the maturity of these posts.... Because its titled "Just back from Poly", and since I am going in 2 weeks, it kind of caught my attention. But then to read a 5 paragraph complaint had me all revved up and ticked off, I really didn't feel like reading the other 53 after it. There is your explanation.

You didn't HAVE to read all 53 posts.... you could tell just from the first page. Heck, I could tell just from the OP it was a joke.

tlcintheberry said:
Some people are never satisfied and that sounds like you. You guys sound like my neighbor, always complaining and looking for the negative in things. What did you want???? I dont think a 20 min wait is all that bad and they did try to comp you every time you gripe and complain. I bet they could not wait to get you out of there. Sorry but that is my opinion. Are you ever satisfied with anything????

Here is some advice for you-lighten up and never only read the first post.

O.K. I thought we'd seen it all in your last post but NOOOOOOOOO! You have a gift here...you should write for a living! :rotfl: :rotfl: Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter