Just back from Cypress Point-Any ?

Disneymomma

<font color=red>I am confused here<br><font color=
Just back from Cypress point-If there are any questions I'll be glad to anwser. Will write a review as soon as I get a chance-I had a medical problem on the way home and I am wiped out.

I'm interested to hear about your stay there. I'll be staying at Cypress Pointe in about 3 weeks, and will be at the Grand Villas. Where was the closest grocery store? Did you need to bring towels for the pool? Did you enjoy your stay? Sorry to hear you were sick, and I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Sweet Maxine, thanks for the kind words. Our stay there was fantastic! We stayed in the older villas, phase I, but the villas were beautiful! It is a very short walk to the Grand Villas. We did all bring beach towels for the pool, but there were actually many towels in the unit. They also brought us new towels about half way through our stay and came in and made up the beds and cleaned the bathrooms/kitchen as well, with no extra charge. So, if space is at a premium as you are packing, you could use the towels at the resort.
The nearest grocery is Goodings, abou 3/4 of a mile away on 535 in the Crossroads shopping center. (Don't go there if you don't have to, it is very expensive!) We drove a short way down 535 to 192 and did our shopping at Wal Mart on 192. There is also a Publix at the corner of 192 and 535. Closer by, there is an Eckered Drug and a Walgreens about two blocks away from the resort. We stayed for 10 nights and then transferred to Windsor Palms. Our family preferred Cypress Point hands down! The kids loved the volcano pool, even the teenagers!
All of the staff was wonderful, except for one security guard who seemed very grumpy all the time. I would absolutely stay there again, and again! Anything else you need to know, I will try my best to anwser!

Thanks so much for your reply!

We'll be flying down, so I probably won't pack the beach towels. I'm hoping the volcano pool will be fun for my just-turned-4 y/o today grandson! We're going to celebrate his birthday, mine, and my mom's (from July). Better late than never!

I'm just so excited to be going! The pictures I have seen posted are awesome!

Now get some rest, and don't start washing all those clothes just yet! Put your feet up, and relax......

Right down the street from Cypress Pointe there is a Winn Dixie..not even a mile

Actually, there is a Winn-Dixie grocery store adjacent to Cypress Pointe to the north, it is right across the street! You may have missed it if you didn't venture north.

sweet maxine:

if you look again at that link from the earlier thread you can see the Winn-Dixie in the picture.

JOB

DianeV:

you're too quick for me!

JOB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter