Just back from a renovated room at The Dolphin!

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
Just back this afternoon!

We were in room 2179 facing the Grotto Pool and white sandy beach area! Having this kind of view really made it feel like a true tropical vacation! If I stepped slightly to the right on the balcony we could also see the Tower of Terror.

The room was completely renovated. New wallpaper, carpeting, paint, drapery, etc.

I put those Heavenly beds to the test...and YES! They are all that and then some!

Once I get my photos developed, and the site where I store them on comes back up I'll post them, hopefully sometime this weekend! So stay tuned!

Welcome back, Blondie! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. :D

Glad you enjoyed your vacation! Can't wait to hear all of the wonderful details!

Debbie

Do you have any idea of how far along the renovations are at the Dolphin or when they expect to have them finished?

Welcomed back Blondie! Can't wait to hear more about the renovations. What floor were you on? Did they finish the 5th floor? We arrive in 125 days! That gives them plenty of time to make some serious progress with those renovations! Hoping for a renovated Jr. Suite! I'm so happy to hear you received a renovated room!

Muffy--They were on the fifth floor July 1st when we were there. I can't imagine that they aren't at least to the 6th floor by now.

Originally posted by Muffy
What floor were you on? Did they finish the 5th floor?

We were on the 2nd floor.

As we were riding back from Epcot on the water taxi, we looked up to the wing rooms that face Epcot and noticed that they were under renovation on the 5th and 6th floors, the closet doors were propped up against the windows, some of the rooms didn't have any curtains hanging, etc. So the renovations on those rooms are in progress!

Blondie - Thanks for the report! We're staying at the Dolphin in November...our first time to stay there...and each time I read a report like yours I get more and more excited!

We're staying there next summer and love to hear that you really liked the Dolphin!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter