Just back from a quick three day trip

Butterfly123

DIS Veteran
Hi! I just wanted to come on here and thank everyone for their advise both to me, and in answering other peoples questions. We were in the parks this past week...T, Th at DL, Wed at DCA. My goodness, the parks were packed!! I'm sure a lot of it had to do with certain passes getting blocked for the summer this coming week. But, thanks to Genie+ and all the great advice on these boards, and a great attitude on my families part, we were able to accomplish so much, and had a fabulous time!
*Wednesday was a grad night, and it was our day at DCA. It worked out very well, and we didn't have any issues with problem behavior.
*Single rider lines made so many more rides possible when the parks are packed.
*Using the modify feature when scheduling lightening lanes is so nice!
*The fireworks were cancelled on Thursday due to wind. It was nice to still be able to see the projection show, although not as exciting.
The people on these boards rock, and I hope you have just as wonderful a time on your next trips as we did on ours. We have already been discussing plans for next time!!

Thanks for the report, glad you had a good time. Watched a livestreamer a couple days ago in the parks and it looked pretty packed. We're probably going to go mid-August and are hoping it is a bit slower then than now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter