Just back 3/9-3/11....I guess they call these the good, bad and ugly.

Basically how I've always felt. Yes, it sucks when u are tired and your feet hurt and u look longingly at someone zipping up in a cushy ECV (with no painful feet!!) to load up first while u wait some more (and long for a seat somewhere, anywhere!). I just remind myself that while the same person is struggling to work their ECV through a crowd, I am weaving in and out and am through in a flash. And to be grateful that I am healthy and can walk and stand and move easily without needing an ECV. Even if the ECV is needed because of obesity or poor physical condition (things that tend to draw the most controversy). Sure a seat would be nice. But the sheer convenience of not needing an ECV outweighs any of its "perks".
Just because a person is sitting does not mean no panful feet. Just an FYI.
Bobbi

I'm going to the parks without an ECV for the first time in five years. I'm hoping I will make it. I am grateful for the fact that I'm even at the point of trying. I plan to take it easy and rest often. Would using an ECV make it easier...yes. And if I hadn't used one the last two trips I would not have been able to do it. So I thank the universe for this invention, and I am very empathetic toward anyone who has to use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter