JUNE W.I.S.H. Challenge - Looking Ahead

My motivation today is a 10 out of 10!!! This is a highly unusual circumstance, so I thought I should mention it.

I have been exercising between 15-20 minutes when I feel well enough, and today, I felt great so I kept going for 25! I'm in terrible shape, so this was a big hurdle for me to overcome.

My motivation today is a 10 out of 10!!! This is a highly unusual circumstance, so I thought I should mention it.

I have been exercising between 15-20 minutes when I feel well enough, and today, I felt great so I kept going for 25! I'm in terrible shape, so this was a big hurdle for me to overcome.
That's wonderful! Wednesday WOOHOO! for you!

:hug: I'm so sorry for your stress. It is so hard when you are comfortable with a dentist, doctor, etc., and then they retire.

Thanks for the understanding! I came home a wreck yesterday, and DH kind of thought I was nuts. But I had an awful time finding a dentist I liked when I first moved here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!