June/July National Beta trip...

sscornette

Earning My Ears
It looks like we will be back in the world for National Beta Convention June 29-July 2.... We will have to place reservations as a group and that won't be for several more weeks. I'm freaking out a bit because I usually have reservations at the 6 month mark. What are your suggestions for planning? Wing it? Make some reservations that I could cancel if we don't need them?

Help!?! (I'm also usually a fall traveler to WDW and freaking a bit at the potential crowds!)

Hi. No advice...I'm in the same boat! lol Just found out TODAY that my son (Junior Beta Club) will be headed to the competition the week before (June 25-June 28). We're planning to stay June 25-June 30. I'm a big planner & always plan our trips 8+ months in advance. This will be our first spur of the moment trip! Due to it being so hot, I think we'll mostly stick to CS. I do want to make a couple TS reservations. It will be crazy busy...so if we want any TS restaurants, we better go ahead & make those. Good Luck & Happy Planning!!!!!!!!

Just found out today my son's junior beta club have made the cut and will advance to Nationals! We already have a trip planned for May and will noe be going back in June!! Cant wait!

We just found out yesterday that our oldest is going to nations for jr. beta. I am OCD about planning and this will probably send me over the edge! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter