June Exercise Challenge- Turn up the heat

Another 158 minutes, so I'm now 597/900. I'm 60% of the way there!

Hello - I'm adding another 30 minutes this morning thanks. Still not making much progress, but getting there very very slowly! Well done everyone for all the hard work.

Total now 380/1100

Thurs 6/22 - please add 150 mins - thank you

60 min kickboxing
60 min pilates
30 min walk outside

I did 40 minutes yesterday, 1130/1500. My trainer doesn't want me to work out until my aqua aerobics on Monday because of sore knees, I think I still have a good shot at making my goal for the month.

Great Wolf Lodge was wonderful and I got in 285 minutes of exercise. I made my goal!!:cheer2:

I just did 45 minutes of cardio. 630/900

Now I am going to be up late. :laughing:

OK - so this morning I went for a 60 minute walk, and then did about 4 hours of painting! So let's call that a total of 180 minutes to add.

Total now 560/1100

Yay - I actually made it to half way!!

Good morning everyone! I just got finished walking the lakes for 77 minutes. That brings me to 1051/1500! Keep up the great work everyone!

DH and I walked for 40 minutes this morning, that puts me at 1725/1500.

I am back to my bad habits about not checking in, but at least I have been exercising.

I am at 980/1500 as of today.

If I keep moving this week, I can still make goal! :teeth:

Another 360 for me. A total of 526 of my 600. I think I can, I think I can...

I'm up to 390/800 Mostly just swimming but gonna try to step it up and add some walking in next week. Though I start classes up Monday and will be going to school 4 nights out of the week along with 40 hour work week. :scared1:

Might go for a swim this evening but I'll add that later when I know for sure.

I'm almost half way there better than nothing but I wish I could say more was from other exercise than just swimming. I know swimming is good exercise but I'm not doing laps or anything but I do try to get out in the deeper end and do some "running" under water to keep my legs going but I also have my dd to look after she is just starting to swim unaided so I gotta keep an eye on her even when she has her floaties on.

Another 110 for me- 860/1200. It's going to be tough, but I think I might be able to make my goal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter