June Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
School's out and it's time to play. Enjoy some freedom at WDW. :cool1:

We are going to WDW in June:

We'll be there June 10th-14th!!!:bride: :groom:

Happy Disneymooning!!!! I hope you will buy and wear the bride and groom Mickey hats!! They are loads of fun!!!! and makes you feel even more special. I always congratulate people when they wear these hats!!! Have FUN!!! :)

We will be there June 28 - July 5. Celebrating our 10 year anniversary/honeymoon(the one we never got):hug:

I'm turning 25 in June and my bf will be out of town. So I want to spend my quarter life crisis day at Disney!! My bf and I went last August and had a blast...I think I'm going to make it an annual thing. My parents haven't been there since I was about 16, time for them to return as well!

not sure may be going june 1-6 staying at BCV - but that is up in the air.

will definitely be there June 1-5 but might be at OKW instead.

Going June 15-21 at Swan. Tried for BWV but was booked. Should have planned earlier. This is my DD 21st birthday and this is the trip she wanted!!

DS(25) and I will be there June 19-23rd...Have to make it to a star wars weekend for him. I will be making my reservations while I am there next week and not certain where I will book at this point....When I am there with him we are only in the room long enough to shower and sleep so we normally do POP....

We will be there June 14-18 for my 50th birthday, no place I would rather by when I turn the big 5-0.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter