June Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
School's out and it's time to play. Enjoy some freedom at WDW. :cool1:

We are going to WDW in June:

Suzabell

Earning My Ears
We'll be there June 10th-14th!!!:bride: :groom:
Happy Disneymooning!!!! I hope you will buy and wear the bride and groom Mickey hats!! They are loads of fun!!!! and makes you feel even more special. I always congratulate people when they wear these hats!!! Have FUN!!! :)

• septdwn

Earning My Ears
    We will be there June 28 - July 5. Celebrating our 10 year anniversary/honeymoon(the one we never got):hug:

I'm turning 25 in June and my bf will be out of town. So I want to spend my quarter life crisis day at Disney!! My bf and I went last August and had a blast...I think I'm going to make it an annual thing. My parents haven't been there since I was about 16, time for them to return as well!

spiceycat

dvc-blt
    not sure may be going june 1-6 staying at BCV - but that is up in the air.

will definitely be there June 1-5 but might be at OKW instead.

jjeanms

Mouseketeer
    Going June 15-21 at Swan. Tried for BWV but was booked. Should have planned earlier. This is my DD 21st birthday and this is the trip she wanted!!

• acm563

Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a
    DS(25) and I will be there June 19-23rd...Have to make it to a star wars weekend for him. I will be making my reservations while I am there next week and not certain where I will book at this point....When I am there with him we are only in the room long enough to shower and sleep so we normally do POP....

• goofydebi

Mouseketeer
    We will be there June 14-18 for my 50th birthday, no place I would rather by when I turn the big 5-0.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates