June 3, 2023 9-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise from Barcelona - Disney Dream

Check in opened for me last night but I could have sworn a few days ago it was May 4th was when check in was available. Either way, checked in now just impatiently waiting for my VGT assignment!
Yeah they changed their policy a couple of days ago. It's now going by tier (plat, silver, etc.)

Check in opened for me last night but I could have sworn a few days ago it was May 4th was when check in was available. Either way, checked in now just impatiently waiting for my VGT assignment!
Yeah, as mentioned above ☝️, they literally just changed this a couple of days ago. I got the notice the day before from our travel agent.

Online check-in dates are now tiered depending on your Castaway Club level.

• Pearl/Concierge: 40 days
  • Platinum: 38 days
  • Gold: 35 days
  • Silver: 33 days
  • First Time Cruisers: 30 days
You did VGT? Nice...

Interesting thanks both for the info! This will be my final Platinum cruise, Pearl afterwards :)

And yes I did VGT! Cost about $3,000 less than a verandah non-GT rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter