June 28, 2017 ~ Magic 11-Night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland

Hi guys,
Just sent a request to join FB..
DW and I are sailing on this cruise to celebrate our Honeymoon. We'll also be spending about three days at DL Paris..!

Is anybody using an outside company for a circle tour for Iceland? We are considering it and curious if anyone else has booked one.

Yes. After researching several we booked with Iceland Guided Tours for the "Golden Circle" from cruise ship. www.igtours.is there were other companies but we went with this one.

Hi! We just booked this cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone! This is our 6th Disney Cruise. We'd love to join the fish extender group

Me (Irish)
DH
DS (9)
DS (7)
Aunt
Grandpa
Grandma

Hi! We just booked this cruise. Can't wait to meet everyone! This is our 6th Disney Cruise. We'd love to join the fish extender group

Me (Irish)
DH
DS (9)
DS (7)
Aunt
Grandpa
Grandma

There is a Facebook page if you look up the name of the boat, the sail date and destination. There is a list there for FE groups and other stuff

There is a Facebook page if you look up the name of the boat, the sail date and destination. There is a list there for FE groups and other stuff

Thanks! Just sent a request to join the group in FB. Really looking forward to our trip!

Hey guys...!

SO I am aware that that things like power cords are a big no to bring on board, but does anyone know if USB charging hubs are acceptable...?

Hey guys...!

SO I am aware that that things like power cords are a big no to bring on board, but does anyone know if USB charging hubs are acceptable...?
So we have brought on an outlet adapter to allow us to plug in three items (iPhones, DS) at the same time. For two cruises we have not had an issue. I have heard that Power strips are disapproved of

Hi,
Just found out about all of this! What is the name of the FB group?
I (single mom) am booked with 2 kids, son Alex, 11, daughter, Viv, 7. Can't wait!
Carolyn

Hello All,

Please count us out of this list. We had an unexpected surgery and as a result, we cannot travel any time soon. Enjoy the trip.

Is anybody using an outside company for a circle tour for Iceland? We are considering it and curious if anyone else has booked one.
I have booked a private Golden Circle tour through IceLimo on July 4. I'm doing some excursions with Disney but wanted to try the private route to compare.

Hope you all had a lovely day in Invergordon & Inverness today
Sadly weather wet and miserable
Saw your 24 along the River Ness in Inverness but no waves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter