June 26?

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is any fan or Universal planned events in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter June 26?

Would think that they would be a place of celebration that day for the community.

I had to google the relevance of June 26th. The only HP date I know is Harry's birthday as it is the same day as my daughters. We will be in the parks that Monday, and if there is something special I will report back. Thanks for the heads up!

There hasn't ever been anything planned for Harry's birthday.

June 26th 1997 was the the realease date of first Potter book........so it's the 20th anniversary of the books being first released.

Isn't Potters birthday July 31st.....same as Rowlings?

It's not a thing over here to celebrate.

June 26th 1997 was the the realease date of first Potter book........so it's the 20th anniversary of the books being first released.

Isn't Potters birthday July 31st.....same as Rowlings?

It's not a thing over here to celebrate.

Yes, they are both on 31st of July.
I was kinda surprised that "Back to the Future" day (Oct 21, 2015) went by with nothing planned. I know the ride is gone/transformed, but the train, car, and Doc meets are still there. Since nothing was done for that day, I imagine June 26th will be just another day at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter