June 23, 2013 Dream - 4 Nights to the Bahamas

We will be on the 6-23-2013 cruise, also and would be very interested in the Fish extenders. I'm very new at this so if I'm posting this wrong, please let me know:

Stateroom #: GTY
Disboards Name: amrmjae
People participating: Ann, DS7, DD5 (assuming this is the adult and two kids/ages)
Allergies: none
Favorite characters: Any of them!

Being our first cruise and knowing that I'm going to be tight for space in our luggage (we're going to Universal for a few days before the cruise and using a car service to get between destinations) - I think we'll be opting out of FE for this one.

Ok I am new to this FE stuff but I know my boys will have a blast doing it so we are going to give it a try! This is our first Disney cruise but DH and I have both cruised before as have my inlaws who are coming with us. It will be my boys first cruise!! :yay:

Stateroom# 7092
Disboards name: USCmacy18
People participating: DH, Me, DS 6, DS 4, MIL, FIL
Allergies: None
Favorite characters: Tink for me (I'm way outnumbered!) and any boyish ones for the kiddos (cars, toy story, ect).

My kids haven't stopped talking about this for weeks and the disney cruise line special on Netflix (even though its about the older ships) is their new favorite movie!

Hi Everyone,
Updating the FE list!

Cut-off date to sign up for FEs: 5/23/13.

Stateroom #: 10630
Disboards Name: applefans
People participating: Me, DH, DD11, DD8, DD3
Allergies: Peanuts
Favorite characters: DD11 Winnie the Pooh, DD8 Sally from Cars, DD3 Any princess!

Disboards Name: KJack89048
People participating: Nicole DW, Sean DH, Avril DD9
Allergies: Nine that i know of. (Kjack, is this "None that I know of"? Just want to make sure!)

Stateroom: 7042
Disboards Name: BookBabe
People Participate: Jennifer, Jack DS11
Favorite characters: Love them all but Jennifer is partial to Woody and Jack is partial to Stitch and Jack Skellington

People participating: Ann, DS7, DD5 (assuming this is the adult and two kids/ages)

Stateroom# 7092
Favorite characters: Tink for me (I'm way outnumbered!) and any boyish ones for the kiddos (cars, toy story, ect).

On our last cruise, it seemed to work fine when the FE group decided to leave it up to everyone as to how they wanted to do the gifts...You can decide whether to do gifts for each person in the stateroom, one gift per stateroom, or gifts only for the kids. Also, everyone decided on their own when to deliver the gifts. Let's plan to do the same, unless anyone would like to coordinate another way! :)

Love your door! Did you print your mouse ears on magnet paper or did you attach magnets to the back after printing?

I've been combing through FE gift ideas and am excited to get started making some!

We did both some are magnet paper and som are laminated with magnetic strips on back. For pirate night I tacked on sticky magnet tape to pirate party flags. It was awesome.pirate:

We are so excited to be going not just on our first Disney cruise but our first cruise ever. And we will be celebrating our daughter's 7th birthday on the ship. Her birthday is the 22nd. We have a character call set for Easter morning to tell her about the cruise!

Disboards Name: mjg4tlg
People participating: Tracy DW, Mike DH, and Annie DD7
Allergies: None that i know of.
Favorite characters: My DH and I love them all, Annie's favorite is the princesses- Belle most of all

Updating the FE list! :yay:

Cut-off date to sign up for FEs: 5/23/13.

Does anyone know when the GTY staterooms will be assigned? We need to make sure we know which rooms to deliver the FE gifts to, so I'll need to make sure I have enough time to update the final list!

Disboards Name: mjg4tlg
People participating: Tracy DW, Mike DH, and Annie DD7
Allergies: None that i know of.
Favorite characters: My DH and I love them all, Annie's favorite is the princesses- Belle most of all

Stateroom #: 10630
Disboards Name: applefans
People participating: Me, DH, DD11, DD8, DD3
Allergies: Peanuts
Favorite characters: DD11 Winnie the Pooh, DD8 Sally from Cars, DD3 Any princess!

Disboards Name: KJack89048
People participating: Nicole DW, Sean DH, Avril DD9
Allergies: Nine that i know of. (Kjack, is this "None that I know of"? Just want to make sure!)

Stateroom: 7042
Disboards Name: BookBabe
People Participate: Jennifer, Jack DS11
Favorite characters: Love them all but Jennifer is partial to Woody and Jack is partial to Stitch and Jack Skellington

Stateroom# 7092

Hi gang we booked Palo for brunch on the sea day:cool1::cool1::thumbsup2 a snorkel cruise in Nassau. Did you all book activities?

Hi everyone,

My family is on this cruise...can't wait!!!! This will be our 5th sailing and our 3rd on the Dream. I am counting down the days :thumbsup2

If anyone has a cabana on the family beach that they want to cancel or if you are looking for someone to share the cost with, please let me know. I almost had #8 but someone clicked it a second before I did and I lost it :sad1:

Looking forward to chatting the next few months.

Our bookings dont open up until April 9th either. But I know we want to sign up for the blue lagoon dolphin encounter when we are at Nassau

Do we need passports for this cruise or just birth certificates? I can't seem to find a straight answer.

Do we need passports for this cruise or just birth certificates? I can't seem to find a straight answer.

No you do not need a passport for a closed loop cruise, you can use your birth certificates (certified) and a government issued Id

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter