Dismeet in the Smokies 2021! Y'all Come!

Choosing a name for our upcoming trip!

• Dismeet in the Smokies 2021

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Rocky Top Dismeet 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Pigeon Forge Dismeet 2021

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dosmeet in the Mountains 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dis Mountain Meet 2021

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Bear Vacation Hoedown 2021

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking Wed June 9 for the group hike. we plan to hike most days except Saturday and Monday. I know our big hike will be Friday jun 4.
We're in! If I can sneak away I'll be hiking every day, however with shopping available in the neighborhood, I'll likely not get to every day.

Unless we stick to shopping at night!

We would love to get our Spyder down there. That would be fun.
The first time that Teresa and I rode the Tail of the Dragon, we rode with a couple that had a Spyder. We had a blast. We rode to Clingman's Dome to the Dragon and finished the day riding the full loop of Cades Cove. If you can get it down to Pine Mountain, we would love to ride with you.

Also on our trip to Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg this past November, Teresa's sister who lived in Townsend gave us tickets to Anakeesta. It has not been open long and they were still finishing up some of the attractions on top of the mountain. It was neat, especially the treetop skywalk. They have zip lines although we did not do them and an observation tower that you climb that has some amazing views. There are also several activities for younger kids.

Anakeesta Theme Park in the Mountains of Gatlinburg Tennessee

PS.....If you like ziplines, I highly recommend CLIMB Works. We did CLIMB Works as a family a couple of years ago in October. We had a great time except for "wobbly tree". I will leave that as it is for now as to not ruin the experience for anyone who may decide to give CLIMB Works a go.

CLIMB Works Zipline Canopy Tour | Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge

Steve

Jim, we could pick up the RS on the way down, of course we wouldn't have a car then, so we'd hafta use it the rest of the time we were there :rolleyes:
We might be able to work something out. I know you're a straight line guy, so you may just get the valet key. :lmao: It could be fun to get you some lateral G force experience.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter