June 2005 Roll Call

BCVOwner2002

I do math problems in my sleep!
We will be staying at BCV from June 5 - 12, 2005. We will be taking our god son and his family with us on the trip. We are getting a 2-BR and a studio. Anyone else going to be there in June? Annmarie

Yes---we arrive May 29th, and check out on June 3rd. Staying at BCV in a 1 bedroom, our first time ever---just bought into DVC and BCV is our home resort.

I can't wait......

We'll be across the water at the BWV June 10 - 12 and then we sail on the 4 day Wonder the 12th - the 16th! It'll be our first time "home"!

We will be at VLW (2bedroom) from June 5th to 10th then moving to OKW where after Sunday (12th) DH and kids go home and I will stay till the 17th by myself (studio). Wheee!!! I am soo excited. The kids are grown and are saying mom are you sure you will be OK by yourself? Heck Yeah!

Can you tell I am excited.
Sandy

:Pinkbounc

Hey I like this, I get to post in two roll calls!!!

Starting out at BCV's May 29th - June 2nd

Moving to AKL June 3rd & 4th

Then moving to OKW or SSR June 5th - 9th plus 2 more days for my family for a Grand Gathering of what now may be as many as 28 people! :earseek: , since my step mother asked tonight if it was okay to ask my step sister and family if they want to come!

Man is this going to be fun!!!! I think I'm gonna need a shrink when this is over!

I can't wait,
Lori

Not WDW, but we'll be in HH June 5-11, I think it is, the first full week of June.

I'm so EXCITED that I get to post this!!!
We are going to be at SSR June 19-25. It is our first trip "home." We are bringing my sister, bil, neice and nephew.
Only 228 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

June 5th - 11th @ OKW. Working on getting my parents (in their 70s) to make their 1st trip to WDW.

MY wife already has the countdown going on her PC at work...

::yes::

We will be at BWV from June 5-11 with all 4 of us, and friends of ours (4 also), and then over to Titusville to visit FIL for 4 days.
Counting down the days!!!!

(See countdown)!
Deerh

Yeah!!!! We'll be there.

Staying 4 days @ POR 6/29-7/3 and then heading over to OKW 7/3-7/10.

We are bringing my youngest brother and his family, it will be their 1st time in Disney. (They are estatic)

It's nice to see so many others are planning ahead. Maybe we'll see some of you there.

:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter