June 16th Magic Cruise

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
Wow!

Loved Luminere's but preferred Parrot's Cay and Animator's Palate food assortment.

Oceaneer's Club/Lab was a hit with the kiddies! Kid's were never bored!

Internet Cafe was worth the cost and was fun! Also kept me informed for a relatively low cost.

Ship is beautifully designed and maintained. Seminars were well done and corriculum was entertaining.

Spa could relax a little. Tried to sell you too much stuff. They should know better! (Not disney employees!)

Disney starting a western Carribean tour beginning May 22nd on Magic! Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay. Planning next year's trip!!!!!!

Castaway Cay is very nice! Do snorkeling early! Sand kicks up with all the activity in water! Also check the tides, kid's lagoon play area closes in low tide.....

St. Thomas and St. John were beautiful and very friendly. Could have stayed there longer and skipped St. Maartin (found it seedy and neglected).

Cruise shopping on islands was okay. I do better at home on the expensive stuff. On the ship shopping, I could go for an additional store! (then again, I love to shop).

Go, Go, Go.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter