Jumping the Gun!

LLLRH

Mouseketeer
First of all I just want to say this board is awesome! I live in Southern California and I love Disneyland. Matter of fact I was just there last Monday and it was so much fun. Ok...Now my question. I have a DD that going to be a year next month. I would really like to take her to WDW when she's 3, 4 or 5 years old. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I want to start saving up for that trip. How much would I need to save for a trip like that? I think I would like to stay at a resort hotel maybe the Polynesian. I would really like this to be a first class trip something that we would remember forever. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Wait til she is at least 4 1/2 if you want her to remember any of it. They are still plenty excited at 4. Mine threw up.

Thanks for the responses! 4 1/2 sounds like a good age! I might have another baby by then though which might delay our plans. Thanks again

LLLRH said:
First of all I just want to say this board is awesome! I live in Southern California and I love Disneyland. Matter of fact I was just there last Monday and it was so much fun. Ok...Now my question. I have a DD that going to be a year next month. I would really like to take her to WDW when she's 3, 4 or 5 years old. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I want to start saving up for that trip. How much would I need to save for a trip like that? I think I would like to stay at a resort hotel maybe the Polynesian. I would really like this to be a first class trip something that we would remember forever. Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

how is disneyland compared to disneyworld??? i just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago and i loved it.... my dh has an uncle that lives near disneyland and wants us to come see him..... i was just wondering the differences....i know that disneyland doesnt have as many threads as WDW does.... vicki

Unfortunately I've never been to WDW so I can't compare. I think it would be worth coming to visit especially if don't have to pay for a hotel. In the beginning...geez I sound old--It was just Disneyland nothing else. Now we have Downtown Disney and California Adventure. So there's a lot more to see and it will take you more than one day. I'm sure it still doesn't compare to WDW though but it still is a lot of fun. We went for my friends son's birthday and we did a character breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen and then we went to the park. We didn't finish the park we never got to tomorrowland. I was sore for a week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts