Jump-Out-N-Scare-You Rides?

Golightly01

So Excited... I Can Barely Sit Still!!!
We are visiting US and IoA (during the day) for the first time next week. While we love fast, hardcore rollercoaster thrills, my 9-year old stepson is NOT fond of rides, shows and events where things "jump out" and scare him. For example, no Halloween park for him!

Are there any rides/shows/attractions that we should avoid?

Revenge of the Mummy. That's really it. Maybe Jaws, but its really not that bad. Men in Black isn't bad either. Everything should be good.

Have a Great Trip!

I've been to Universal Hollywood and the Mummy is a short roller coaster -- is it the same ride at US Orlando?

I've been to Universal Hollywood and the Mummy is a short roller coaster -- is it the same ride at US Orlando?
It's the same in name only. It has a different story, longer coaster section, and more things that pop out at you during the slow moving/story section.

The Sinbad show really scared my niece when she was 9 or 10, but I think it might be closed now due to the new construction

Definately avoid Revenge of the Mummy - it is REALLY intense.

At IOA, Spiderman has some parts that jump out, but not nearly as intense.

The Sinbad show really scared my niece when she was 9 or 10, but I think it might be closed now due to the new construction

I think its still open.It is loud with all the pyro near the end!!Still a must see show if you never done it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter