July W.I.S.H - Summer of Independence!

S is for sanguine. I am normally optimistic and positive, especially in a bad or difficult situation ( and doesn’t that sum up 2020!)

Today I cut up some vegetables that needed to be eaten and have them in small containers to grab for snacking.

Smart.

We ate having a rough night. I am back in the ER with DD. I called the night line of her pediatrician about stomach pains she is having. They sent us to the ER with the possibility of appendicitis. We have been here for about an hour and still in the waiting room. I heard someone say they have been in the waiting room for over 4 hours. It is going to be a long night. Her pain is getting worse so I hope it wont be 4+ hours before seeing the doctor.

Smart.

We ate having a rough night. I am back in the ER with DD. I called the night line of her pediatrician about stomach pains she is having. They sent us to the ER with the possibility of appendicitis. We have been here for about an hour and still in the waiting room. I heard someone say they have been in the waiting room for over 4 hours. It is going to be a long night. Her pain is getting worse so I hope it wont be 4+ hours before seeing the doctor.
I hope that all is resolved soon, she gets the help she needs, and you can go home. :hug:

Last edited:
Serendipity is my word.

I am working on dealing with stressors at home and trying to get things situated before we leave for vacation. I would like everything resolved before we leave. If it’s not, hopefully it can wait until we get home. I am once again trying to focus on the positive rather than on the negative. I am also nervous about traveling for the first time during Covid, but I will not let my nerves prevent me from getting on an airplane and having fun.

Smart.

Hope this had been resolved and you’re home again. :hug:

Serendipity is my word.

I am working on dealing with stressors at home and trying to get things situated before we leave for vacation. I would like everything resolved before we leave. If it’s not, hopefully it can wait until we get home. I am once again trying to focus on the positive rather than on the negative. I am also nervous about traveling for the first time during Covid, but I will not let my nerves prevent me from getting on an airplane and having fun.
I always loved the word serendipity! I remember eating at a restaurant in NYC by that name years ago!

We flew a month ago and it went much better than I expected. People were wearing their masks and the airline staff was diligent about reminding everyone. As one agent put it, “this is not a fight you’re going to win.” She also said I have a toddler so your tantrums will not impress me!:rotfl2: And since there is three of you, you will have your own row.

I always loved the word serendipity! I remember eating at a restaurant in NYC by that name years ago!

We flew a month ago and it went much better than I expected. People were wearing their masks and the airline staff was diligent about reminding everyone. As one agent put it, “this is not a fight you’re going to win.” She also said I have a toddler so your tantrums will not impress me!:rotfl2: And since there is three of you, you will have your own row.
We are flying first class, so DH will be sitting next to a stranger, but there’s more space, and we are sitting in the front row.

Learning... continuing to learn is such an important part of life and happiness.

The one thing I'm going to do this week... even tho I don't have the equipment needed for Sjrec's recipe it has inspired me to cook, so I have the fixings to do some stir fried chicken this evening. And my new great plan is to cook something in Sunday in enough quantity that I can get several meals out of it.

Hope everything turns out OK for those of you taking kids to the ER. <3.

We are finally home. We were in the waiting room for 4.5 hours and their for about 10 hours. We only got maybe 30 minutes of sleep this morning. They ended up doing an ultrasound and a cat scan. They found that she has a cyst on her right ovary. There is really nothing we can do but give her pain meds until it resolves. It the pain gets really bad we need to go back. I also need to follow up with the OBGYN. I am working on this but my doctor is not accepting patients this young. I sent her a message on my patient portal to see if she will me schedule with her or find out who she recommends. It was a long night so I am going to head to bed and get some sleep.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

living large

Yesterday I watched something where a gal who travels the world solo said if you come from a place of fear you never notice the beautiful things. So very true!!!

Something positive I am doing this week is getting back into routine. I'm doing my morning walks (which I'll have to switch to afternoon walks when I go back to work), I'm doing yoga again, and I'm back to my little weight lifting routine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter