• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Reburbs: Alice (July 5th to July 20), Monorail (July 5th) and Soarin’ (July 5 to July 14th) Toy Story (July 17th) Mr. Toad (July 24th) - Updated

joseph821

DIS Veteran
Ok. What is with all these refurbs in June and July the summer season?!

Alice was just down from June 5 to June 15th?!

Dumbo July 3rd (1 Day only) June 26th.
Alice July 5 to 20
Monorail July 5 to ???
Soarin’ July 5 to 14.
Toy Story Mania: July 17 to ???
Mr. Toad: July 24 to ???

Last edited:
Ok. What is with all these refurbs in June and July the summer season?!

Alice was just down from June 5 to June 15th?!

Alice July 5 to ???
Monorail July 5 to ???
Soarin’ July 5 to ???

Let’s hope they all are 1 day refurbs like Dumbo on July 3rd!!!
For me it’s hardest to check calendar for the last month before your trip dates… it’s getting more exiting each day leading towards your trip dates…

Every ride down is potentially bad for crowds in general….
But those rides wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me…Even though I do like Soarin‘, I am not a big fan of the „world“ version and prefer the California version…

We will know more in the next days…

For me it’s hardest to check calendar for the last month before your trip dates… it’s getting more exiting each day leading towards your trip dates…

Every ride down is potentially bad for crowds in general….
But those rides wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me…Even though I do like Soarin‘, I am not a big fan of the „world“ version and prefer the California version…

We will know more in the next days…
Agreed but Alice again? Soarin eats up a lot of crowds…monorail was down in March for a few days!

Summer is no longer a busy season at the Disneyland Resort.
Not true or accurate. Summer is not the busiest peak season anymore.
The busiest and peak season is Halloween Time September and October. Christmas and New Year also very
busy.
In 2022 there was no Disneyland Resort Hotel sale offers for most of June and July and early August. Why? Busy time at the Resort!

Last edited:
Summer is no longer a busy season at the Disneyland Resort.
Prices on tickets Website reflect more cost

So Disney is charging more, while taking away more then in prior years

Just because Summer isn't the most packed doesn't mean its not packed and this month they could have gotten things done before the summer. Now wish Fantasmic down, its just bad timing they should have moved things up and gotten these taken care or pushed them back to August in my opinion

Prices on tickets Website reflect more cost

So Disney is charging more, while taking away more then in prior years

Just because Summer isn't the most packed doesn't mean its not packed and this month they could have gotten things done before the summer. Now wish Fantasmic down, its just bad timing they should have moved things up and gotten these taken care or pushed them back to August in my opinion
Disney now schedules refurbs at any time now. In the past a while ago, summer never had refurbs. Now it seems only the 2 weeks before Christmas, Christmas week to New Year's never have refurbs. Refurbs then start again once Holiday Time is over.

They have construction fences and tarps up. You can see the scaffolding on Peter Pan. They seem to be doing extensive work on the buildings.
Must have been all the rain in the spring...damaged the roof and the building structure. Thanks for the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter