July is going to be a fab month ! I didn't think it could get any better then ...

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Just when I thought July couldn't get any better - ( WDW holiday & 7 Night Disney Western Cruise :) )

I find out that the Red Hot chilli Peppers are touring UK :eek:

I found out just in time aswell the morning the tickets went on sale and ...

:tongue: I got 2 tickets for July 6th @ Sheffields Don Valley Stadium :tongue:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

IM soo excited I have loved them ( Anthony in particular) for 10 +years :lovestruc:

(Dont let on to DH i said that will you) :rolleyes:

:rockband:

Woo Hoo, well done Helen, what a fab month your going to have :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

... and not forgetting the greatest show on earth the qtr, semi and finals of FIFA World Cup 2006 :cool1:

woohoo.. so glad I have seen this thread.. I have Just got tickets for Manchester :woohoo: :woohoo:

DH & I got tickets for Manchester too! Can't wait, RHCP are great live.

Have a great month (and the rest of the year too!)

ArielJasmine princess:

We are also going to Pride Park. We have seen them before in Manchester (04) and they were great. At least this time we don't have far to go.
I am also a big AK fan - he is gorgeous! Anyway have a great trip. We are also doing the cruise and Ican't wait. Isn't it great when you have things to look forward to? It makes the winter go faster anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter