July 9th, 2022 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami (Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay) Meet-ups, Info, Etc.

elizzieb

Earning My Ears
I wanted to start a thread here to rally those of us who are sailing from Miami on July 9th. Introduce yourself and share a little about who you're sailing with, where you're from and what you are excited about!

I'm sailing with my husband and 5 yr old son. It's my 7th, husband's 6th, son's 2nd Disney Cruise. We're also sailing with friends of the family, family of four :jumping1:

We're from Morgan Hill, CA - just south of San Jose 🌞
We're excited for the relaxation, fun, and for our son to have two friends to join along on the adventures! :banana:

(I'm also potentially excited about participating in the duck thing, where you hide and find ducks across the ship. We've done fish extenders before, but I know the FE exchanges aren't allowed...yet - crossing fingers.)

I *think* you just need to move this to the Cruise Meets (top of the page). I'm going on my 7th cruise soon too!! (End of May)

It seems like the fish extenders are allowed now. Does anyone know and who interested in it. Also what is the duck thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter