July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Ya I guess at this point it doesn't matter. If I'm in, I'm in, if not, then I dun screwed up
Im sure you're in. It infuriates me how all this could be prevented if Disney's IT department would actually work. I don't think you're the only one that hasn't received an email

I did not take the screenshot, I accidentally closed the window.
I hope they email confirmation soon- I keep thinking I messed up somehow
Per the confirmation page (I saved it as a PDF):

Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on
how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected
event date.

Per the confirmation page (I saved it as a PDF):

Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on
how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected
event date.
Thank you :) I guess I will just have to wait and see if I get the email by at least next Monday. I have literally been on hold most of today and not gotten an answer.

Thank you :) I guess I will just have to wait and see if I get the email by at least next Monday. I have literally been on hold most of today and not gotten an answer.
I'm sure you are good, I haven't gotten an confirmation email either. I honestly haven't heard of anyone that has!

Lack of investment in their IT department.
From what I understand, there's been a lot of outsourcing. In my experience, that can be good, or it can be absolute disaster that ends up costing more than they originally tried to save.

I didn’t get a confirmation email but my headed to college daughter did thank goodness! 7/9 at MK!!

I didn't get any email - however, when I called the AP line to check on something, the first thing it told me was that if the call was regarding AP preview, it was sold out. :oops:

From what I understand, there's been a lot of outsourcing. In my experience, that can be good, or it can be absolute disaster that ends up costing more than they originally tried to save.
Lack of investment in their IT department.

Plenty of investment, and doesn't necessarily matter who or where the developers are. Problem is lack of direction; no CTO. Ultimately that structure will have to change or these things will continue. A topic for another day and thread.

I didn't get any email - however, when I called the AP line to check on something, the first thing it told me was that if the call was regarding AP preview, it was sold out.

You're not alone. Another reason that a Platinum AP really isn't worth the $$$$. :oops:
😧

Still no email this morning. I wanted to update- I called and off and on yesterday and was finally able to talk to someone. She cannot see anything on her end. So over two hour wait was for nothing. If anyone gets an update, please let me know. I am disappointed I did not receive the email confirmation. Of course, it was my mistake for closing it out.

Just wanted to add an additional update-
I was able to speak with a CM this morning. She said she saw something about some AP not getting the confirmation email. Apparently they are still working on sending that out to all of us. She also scheduled for IT to call me. They did and confirmed they are still sending them out. Also IT said it would not show up on MDE plans. I hope this is all true, as I did not get the email. Hopefully those of us with missing emails will have them soon.

Just wanted to add an additional update-
I was able to speak with a CM this morning. She said she saw something about some AP not getting the confirmation email. Apparently they are still working on sending that out to all of us. She also scheduled for IT to call me. They did and confirmed they are still sending them out. Also IT said it would not show up on MDE plans. I hope this is all true, as I did not get the email. Hopefully those of us with missing emails will have them soon.

tenor.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!