• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 23rd 2006 4 Day Cruise Disney Wonder, anyone?

Just bumping this up so I don't have to go looking for it :-)

Actually, as I have been tied to my printer for the last 5 minutes or so, I decided to see how many rooms were left on the cruise... this is what I found out:

Cat 4: GTY only
Cat 5: 2 rooms
Cat 6: 7 rooms
Cat 7: 8 rooms
Cat 8: 1 room
Cat 9: GTY only
CAt 10: GTY only
Cat 11: 8 rooms
Cat 12: GTY only

So, it looks like it is getting pretty sold out. Also looks like if you are in a Cat 9-12, you might be upgraded to a 6 or 7 if you are lucky.

19 more days to go....

I called the # for info on movies. They told me that these movies are scheduled but are subject to change.
Pirates Curse of the Black Pearl AND Dead Man's Chest
The Wild
The Shaggy Dog
Eight Below
Stick It
Narnia
Stay alive
And others.

Hope you all are happy!!!!!!!

19 Days 21 Hours 7 minutes 15 seconds until we depart Port Canaveral!!!!!!!!!!

triptaker said:
Just bumping this up so I don't have to go looking for it :-)

Actually, as I have been tied to my printer for the last 5 minutes or so, I decided to see how many rooms were left on the cruise... this is what I found out:

Cat 4: GTY only
Cat 5: 2 rooms
Cat 6: 7 rooms
Cat 7: 8 rooms
Cat 8: 1 room
Cat 9: GTY only
CAt 10: GTY only
Cat 11: 8 rooms
Cat 12: GTY only

So, it looks like it is getting pretty sold out. Also looks like if you are in a Cat 9-12, you might be upgraded to a 6 or 7 if you are lucky.

19 more days to go....

Is this from Disney's site? In may not take into account those cabins held by the large TA's as they won't show up as available on Disney's site.

Madisonave225 said:
Hi,

Anyone going on the July 23rd Disney Wonder cruise to the Bahamas? Would love to hear from you. This is our first cruise ( my daughter 8 and I) and I cannot wait!!!!!

Amy

Hi,
We are going on the July 23rd cruise. It is our first cruise also. We have a 3yr old boy and a 6yr old girl.

cjaynes

3.gif

cjaynes said:
Hi,
We are going on the July 23rd cruise. It is our first cruise also. We have a 3yr old boy and a 6yr old girl.

Welcome to the cruise - it will be my DD (age 13) and my first cruise also.
Most of us seem to be on the 6th or 7th deck so far.

triptaker

We are on the 8th deck. We are staying at the Radisson the night before we leave. I think I saw some others were staying there also. We are also going to Disney after the cruise. Anyone else? I saw some menus for the restaurants, but I didn't see a childrens menu. Do they have them?

Cherri

:yay: <--- thats me doing the DOC dance.... ours got here today.....

re: kids menu --> I sent you a PM with a link in it - don't know if I can post it here since it is not on the DIS boards.

triptaker

Cherri

We're staying at the Radisson. I want to have dinner at the Grill which is along the water. If we can get there by 4:30 or so we can see the Magic sail past at 5:00. We are also spending 4 days at WDW after the cruise. We are staying with our DVC at the Beach Club. DS has our entire itinerary planned. Where are you staying?

starwood said:
Cherri

We're staying at the Radisson. I want to have dinner at the Grill which is along the water. If we can get there by 4:30 or so we can see the Magic sail past at 5:00. We are also spending 4 days at WDW after the cruise. We are staying with our DVC at the Beach Club. DS has our entire itinerary planned. Where are you staying?

Yes I do have the entire itinerary planned. We're using ridemax for our visit to the magicalest place on earth. If anyone wants info on ridemax check out www.ridemax.com

DV92

This is all new to me, been reading the disboards for a couple of days trying to figure everything out we are cruisin with you on 7/23 my best friend her mother and her son 8 and my daughter 11. I guess I'm going to try to figure out the door signs, it looks complicated can anyone simplify? :wave2:

jbaker1118 said:
This is all new to me, been reading the disboards for a couple of days trying to figure everything out we are cruisin with you on 7/23 my best friend her mother and her son 8 and my daughter 11. I guess I'm going to try to figure out the door signs, it looks complicated can anyone simplify? :wave2:

Cruised 4 times on Disney and never did the door signs. Actually it seems like they've gotten a lot more popular since I last crusied because it's not something that we saw a lot of last time.
If you want to do it got for it but if you don't, don't worry about it as many cruisers are not on the disboards and therefore don't know anything about it. We won't have anything so you won't be alone if you don't.

By the way, welcome to the Disboards and to our cruise!

jbaker1118

1.gif

Just relax and have fun. I'm still waiting for my documents.
9.gif

Today I got my pirate shirt NOW I have to look for the final touch, but NONE can know till 7/25 (Pirate night).

DV92

16 DAYS 22 HOURS 28 MINUTES 0 SECONDS TILL THE WONDER DEPARTS

I've told the teens already about the meeting place. I told them the Teen Beach @ 10:30AM. I also told them if their is an interference with ANYTHING, then tell me and I'll reschedule it for another day and/or time.

DV92 :darth:

I still need to hear from MANY TEENS ABOUT THE MEETING PLACE. I've only heard from triptaker's DD and Zsa Zsa's DD.

WHERE ARE YOU??????????????????????????

DV92 :darth:

289 hours till me, starwood, and starwood's DH leave. WHERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS???????????????

Is anyone planning on a DIS Meet and greet sometime on the ship? Me, Zsa Zsa's DD, and triptaker's DD, are deciding on are teen meet and greet can be on the ship with the DIS "adults." LETS START DISCUSSING!!!!!!!!!!

Dv92 :darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter