July 2017 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by johnnyr, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Tomchuk

Tomchuk Earning My Ears

I also would like to see who this travel agent is. Without a discount and the increase in pricing I am not sure if I can take the 3 kids to Disney next July.

2. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

Anyone have any luck with getting any good discounts for July?

3. SwimAruba

SwimAruba Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

New to these boards, as I stumbled across them when googling about infamous pin codes :-).

I am looking into planning August of 2017, and have been under the impression that discounts will not be available for another few months or so. I have only ever booked directly with Disney, and now feel I have been missing out after reading the many posts about early TA discounts!

Can someone please message me recommendations of anyone you highly recommend working with? The whole TA piece is new to me as I mentioned, as I like having control of my booking, though early discounts would be a major win!

Thank you in advance!
    (Side note, I would have messaged a few folks on here but can't figure out how to do that being new to this site :-) )

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

I think you have to have 10 posts before you can private message. So keep posting :thumbsup2

6. SwimAruba

Oh, good to know, thank you! Makes perfect sense. Funny, I have considered myself pretty with it on all things Disney, and yet have never explored these boards... I am in for it now! Actually, more like my family is in for it now having to hear about my new findings and excitement :-)

maryj11 likes this.
  7. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

Your going to love the disboard. I get on here everyday. This is the place to learn all the things you need to know about Disney.

8. SwimAruba

You are spot on! This is going to be a problem for me :-) I have been on Cruise Critic for a while now when we take cruises every couple of years and am semi-addicted to those boards... this is going to be way worse, haha...

maryj11 likes this.
  9. The Fox Menagerie

The Fox Menagerie Mouseketeer

Still waiting for discounts for July 2017!

Trose25 and maryj11 like this.
  10. ThinkTink09

ThinkTink09 Walt is my Homeboy

Hoping for a late June or mid July discount also!!

This is the first time visiting over the summer months for us. My planning skills are a bit rusty.

Can anyone PM me the TA agency??? Thanks!!

11. RKT15

RKT15 Earning My Ears

I'm also new here and so glad I found this community.

12. bwc1979

bwc1979 Earning My Ears

I'm also looking for a July discount and have no idea who the TA that can't be named is. Could someone PM me that information? That would be great!

13. AmyZBoston

AmyZBoston Earning My Ears

Hi all! I'm a WDW veteran but new to these boards. We are planning a trip for the end of June into July and I was planning to just wait for Disney to release their early summer offer, but it sounds like some folks have had some luck booking rooms with travel agents even before Disney has released the discounts. Can anyone send me the name of the travel agents you have used - including the "unnamed" one above? It would be great if you could PM me - or let me know where I can PM you!

Also - any intel on when Disney will be releasing the discounts for this period?

Thanks so much!!!!

Amy

14. bwc1979

bwc1979 Earning My Ears

Ok thank you I'll post more and try again. Appreciate the response.

15. debjk4

debjk4 Mouseketeer

Waiting patiently on those July discounts.......:fish:

16. ammama

ammama Earning My Ears

We have gone to WDW the week of Labor Day with FD for our last two visits (2012 & 2014). Now that my oldest is in high school, she is a little hesitant to get too far behind in school, so we are considering doing late July this year. We enjoy the moderate resorts. Anyone know what the July discounts have been for moderates over the last couple of years? Thanks so much!

17. Hannah S.

Hannah S. Earning My Ears

Also waiting to hear about July 2017 discounts! We're booked for our longest trip ever - July 17-30 - and so excited! Annual Passholders this year for the first time, too. I'm new to the disboards also, but love reading all the information!

18. Anniefrances

Anniefrances Mouseketeer

Thanks for letting me know - I'll email my TA. Disappointed to hear the deals are not as good this year. Maybe this will be our tipping point for trying Universal.

19. Vaninou

Vaninou Mouseketeer

Hello,
    I booked our trip for July... still waiting to hear about the July discounts.
    Any idea when they will be released?

20. huntconn

huntconn "Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile."

I think July discounts are traditionally released in March. That's how it's been the past several years at least.

Vaninou likes this.
  21. emmabelle

emmabelle DIS Veteran

just booked the airline tickets and now hoping for a deal. We now have 6 of us with the gf and bf. It's so much harder to book with six. I think an off property private home would be our best bet but I'm afraid I'll regret not staying on property. Haven't done that since 2002. hahaha