July 15 Video of the Day

I never got a chance to see the Tapestry of Nations. I noticed that it seems like people are just sort of walking around and there don't seemed to be people lined along the parade route...was this not the most popular parade?

I was about to say that the best thing about it was the lack of heavy machinery and ropes, that allowed people to mill about the parade route, impeding the crowd flow very little.

I bet it was very difficult to execute during high crowd volume this way, though.

Haha, I guess I am just used to seeing crowded sidewalks, roped off streets and cast members rushing through groups of people in between slow floats :goodvibes I think I would have liked this parade!

I never got a chance to see it either and it always bummed me out, it looked so cool. Why did they get rid of it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!