Julie's Segment?

meb7

<font color=royalblue>I have to chime in on this<b
What happened to the shopping segment this week? Maybe we need to have third podcast each week... hehe...

Yeah, I missed it, too:sad2: I had hoped to hear two more store tours before my trip. I already have soap and rooster stuff from France to check out.

I was just about to make a post asking about it. You beat me to it! She did say something about having goodies from Canada that she'll be bringing next week, so I assume it's going to be next week. Wonder what kinds of stuff they have in Canada :confused3

I have to say I love the new shopping segment. :banana: :banana: :banana: My Dh on the other hand not so much....he can see his wallet getting thinner and thinner. :teeth:

I have to say as much as I love ALL the different segments, I really like that we get a mix every week, instead of the same segments every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter