Jr. Chef - Food & Wine Festival

DisneyJamieCA

DIS Veteran
Can anybody tell me how the Jr. Chef thing works during Food & Wine? Is it something we sign up for ahead of time, day of, walk up? What is the age limit on it? We found out about too late on our last trip and I know it’s something my youngest would love to do.

TIA

If anyone has had a chance to experience this first hand and can perhaps take a picture of the schedule and what exactly they did, that would be great! We are going at the end of this month with my 5 and 6 year old. Would love to sign them up but not sure where it would go in the schedule. Thanks!!

If anyone has had a chance to experience this first hand and can perhaps take a picture of the schedule and what exactly they did, that would be great! We are going at the end of this month with my 5 and 6 year old. Would love to sign them up but not sure where it would go in the schedule. Thanks!!
The schedule is online under the park hours for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter