Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think about the stuff we say here too. I always try to stop myself from laughing :teeth:

MANDY!!!! You have to take me with you too!!!!

Vally posted at 7:05!!!!!

the most random thoughts ever go through my mind
especially when people talk to me for long periods of time, one word they say will trigger a whole new chain of thought, and i'll interrupt them to tell them what i was thinking of, and they'll be like "how the heck did that even cross your mind" :rotfl:

I do that too !
Haha .
Then I end up missing what the person said then I make them repeat it like 9 times.
xD

Our boys have not posted in like a week!!

:sad:

:rotfl:

Mandy !
You have to get your license.
So whenever im at Disney you can go pick up Els in the car and then you two drive to Disney blasting Jonas music and you can meet me.
xD
Pssh.
I thought of that plan like 2 weeks ago.

Sounds awesome! But I really am terrified to get my license. :laughing:

I'm here! xD

Aw, well someday! I'm like dying to be 18...I am so independent I feel like I could live by myself right now. :laughing: My parents always tell me I couldn't even support myself, but BLEEEHH to them. xD

Yes it does! :teeth:

Haha that's genius. xD

Yeah! That's an amazing plan Kara. :rotfl:
I am so for it! Mandy! Get your license. xD

I'm not sure how independent I am. I don't mind being home alone at all, but as far as being in public alone, I have a fear for some reason. I get scared of running into some people that I would be in danger if I ran into them. Plus I've had the whole "Have you seen my chihuahua?" thing tried on me. XD

I say that too !
Aw were so alike. xD
Yeah.
I'd have so much fun by myself actually. :rotfl:
Which is sad but I really would, I always make myself laugh. :P

Where is Mandy...
Probably having a lovely birthday without us .
xD

Actually I wasn't. :laughing:
I was at Circuit City getting a new router for the computer. Exciting birthday activities, huh? XD
I didn't really do much of anything today, because we did a lot yesterday. But I did take a nap, that was lovely! :laughing:

I think about the stuff we say here too. I always try to stop myself from laughing :teeth:

MANDY!!!! You have to take me with you too!!!!

Vally posted at 7:05!!!!!

Of course I'll take you! :teeth:

Woohoo! Gotta love that 7:05! :woohoo:

Sounds awesome! But I really am terrified to get my license. :laughing:

I'm not sure how independent I am. I don't mind being home alone at all, but as far as being in public alone, I have a fear for some reason. I get scared of running into some people that I would be in danger if I ran into them. Plus I've had the whole "Have you seen my chihuahua?" thing tried on me. XD

Actually I wasn't. :laughing:
I was at Circuit City getting a new router for the computer. Exciting birthday activities, huh? XD
I didn't really do much of anything today, because we did a lot yesterday. But I did take a nap, that was lovely! :laughing:

Of course I'll take you! :teeth:

Woohoo! Gotta love that 7:05! :woohoo:

Fine Fine.
*Calls KevinMobile*
Okay heres your ride.
xD

I would feel uncomfortable in a public place if I had no way of getting out.
Like if I could drive then I would be fine. But if Im just randomly somewhere I'd feel awkward.
But even since I was younger I'd always run off somewhere in stores.

:P
Sounds super fun.
I was begging my mom to fly me down there.
xD
She was like yeah sure....
:rolleyes:

Fine Fine.
*Calls KevinMobile*
Okay heres your ride.
xD

I would feel uncomfortable in a public place if I had no way of getting out.
Like if I could drive then I would be fine. But if Im just randomly somewhere I'd feel awkward.
But even since I was younger I'd always run off somewhere in stores.

Sounds super fun.
I was begging my mom to fly me down there.
xD
She was like yeah sure....
:rolleyes:

Yay! Riding in the KevinMobile is good enough for me for now. XD
I might even be a passenger on Joe's motorcyle before I would drive.
......Well, maybe. :laughing:

Wow, I wish I was like that! I was always the opposite, I was afraid to leave my parents' sides. If they walked away and I wasn't paying attention, I would start freaking out because I'd think I got left behind. XD
That's why if I ever get to meet JB, you guys are coming with me! I don't think I could do it alone. :laughing:

Aww well she should've listened! That would've been so much fun!

Look how cute this is. :lovestruc

EXTREMEMAKEOVERHE_Y6_118_008.jpg

Okay, so I watched Camp Rock when it premiered because I thought Kevin was hot. And something has confused me since then. Is Connect 3 supposed to be related?

Yay! Riding in the KevinMobile is good enough for me for now. XD
I might even be a passenger on Joe's motorcyle before I would drive.
......Well, maybe. :laughing:

Wow, I wish I was like that! I was always the opposite, I was afraid to leave my parents' sides. If they walked away and I wasn't paying attention, I would start freaking out because I'd think I got left behind. XD
That's why if I ever get to meet JB, you guys are coming with me! I don't think I could do it alone. :laughing:

Aww well she should've listened! That would've been so much fun!

Look how cute this is. :lovestruc

EXTREMEMAKEOVERHE_Y6_118_008.jpg

Ha I wouldn't let you or anyone else near Joe with a motorcycle.
:laughing:

Haha yeah.
When we eventually meet em' we have to be together.

I know right !
Ugh.
I think my cousins going to Disney for her birthday next week and I have this whole plan how I can go with them not to Disney but to see you guys. xD

Aw I saw that picture !
There so cute.
Wow there such good people. :P
You can tell they are there sincerely and not to make there image look good.

Okay, so I watched Camp Rock when it premiered because I thought Kevin was hot. And something has confused me since then. Is Connect 3 supposed to be related?

No, they're supposed to be friends.

::yes::

ya so i was bored and i just made this up randomly

Ha I wouldn't let you or anyone else near Joe with a motorcycle.

Haha yeah.
When we eventually meet em' we have to be together.

I know right !
Ugh.
I think my cousins going to Disney for her birthday next week and I have this whole plan how I can go with them not to Disney but to see you guys. xD

Aw I saw that picture !
There so cute.
Wow there such good people. :P
You can tell they are there sincerely and not to make there image look good.

We love you Joe, and that's why we won't let you or anyone else near that motorcycle of yours. He has to go through the DIS Jonas Thread girls test before we let him ride it. XD

I don't think I could do it without you guys! We have to make sure we can all go, pitch in on each other's flights and everything. :laughing:

Oooh you have to sneak in their luggage and go with them! Then you could meet me and Elsie! And we would go skipping down Main Street together of course! XD

Yep, they really do care about people. Someone left them a comment on myspace saying how they're not doing enough for their fans. I don't see what else they could possibly do! Everything they do is for their fans!

:faint:
WHAT THE !
WHO SAID HE WAS ALOUD TO DRIVE ?
normal_1.JPG

normal_5.JPG

nick-jonas-ford-mustang.jpg

Thats our dear sweet Nicholas my friends.
:sad:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/30/nick-jonas-can-manage-a-mustang/

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I never thought I would see this day. :sad:

We love you Joe, and that's why we won't let you or anyone else near that motorcycle of yours. He has to go through the DIS Jonas Thread girls test before we let him ride it. XD

I don't think I could do it without you guys! We have to make sure we can all go, pitch in on each other's flights and everything. :laughing:

Oooh you have to sneak in their luggage and go with them! Then you could meet me and Elsie! And we would go skipping down Main Street together of course! XD

Yep, they really do care about people. Someone left them a comment on myspace saying how they're not doing enough for their fans. I don't see what else they could possibly do! Everything they do is for their fans!

That's right!!!! Joe must pass our test before he can go on the road. And even then he must have Big Rob and a full bodysuit made of pillows.:laughing:

You can't forget me!!!!! We'll stop and pick up the others too:laughing:

What more can they do for us? They've done all they can and more.

I never thought I'd see this day either :sad: Wait. How come there are no pictures of Joe driving his motorcycle?

Haha We will all have to inspect the motorcycle like 6 times before he can go near it.
xD

Hah yeah.
I'd stand there like ghee, wouldnt it be 705xtimes as fun with the Jonas Thread. xD

Yeah !
Ah it will happen someday.
Im going to make my mom start planning when we go next.
I have to meet you guys !
xD

They really do love there fans. And it shows.
They work so hard for us. We should really be repaying them.

Oh lord now im seeing those pictures everywhere. !
Im so scared.
xD
really what next Frankies going to drive ?!
I dont think I'd be able to handle it.

That's right!!!! Joe must pass our test before he can go on the road. And even then he must have Big Rob and a full bodysuit made of pillows.:laughing:

You can't forget me!!!!! We'll stop and pick up the others too:laughing:

What more can they do for us? They've done all they can and more.

I never thought I'd see this day either :sad: Wait. How come there are no pictures of Joe driving his motorcycle?

because joe is the idiot who got a motorcycle without getting a motorcycle license :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter