Jolly Holiday Bakery Now Open!!!!

queenbetsey

DIS Veteran
The Jolly Holiday Bakery is now open. This morning while entering the park we saw THE Oscar out front with some other CM and we asked if they were open. Not only were they open but hubby and I were the very first guests EVER!!!!:banana: Most guests were heading to Star tours so no one had really noticed they were open yet. What a great way to end our anniversary trip. This had been a trip that has been a bit odd. (we now know where the closest urgent care is.. more in the tr when we get home)

anyway they had the CM charge us a dollar so they could frame the dollar for in the back... how cool is that. a cm took our pic too!
Had the HUGE cinn roll they are the best!

What a cool story! I'm looking forward to trying it in February. Don't suppose you have info on the new menu? :)

Wow, amazing experience! So looking forward to trying this new spot on my next trip. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

WOW! That is so cool!! Did they take your picture with the dollar? What an amazing thing...sounds much nicer than a trip to urgent care :hug:

That is so neat!! How fun! :) Merry Cherry Lemonade....YUM!

Here's some a pictures of the menu (and a cameo shot of Oscar) that DIS Disneyland Correspondent Tony Spittell took this morning.

Main-Street-USA-DL-501.JPG

Main-Street-USA-DL-502.JPG

Main-Street-USA-DL-503.JPG

Main-Street-USA-DL-504.JPG

I cannot wait to try this out (of course if we can get better than Nescafe for coffee..it would be even better)! but in the mean time, I would love to hear how the food was. I love the additions to the menu. So much tastiness just waiting to be sampled! popcorn::

I think it is very cool you were the first one in. And that Oscar was out front!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter