John and Kevin, you will love Tahiti. (a few more pic's added)

Kimberle

WL Vet
We spend Christmas in Tahiti a couple years ago. Bora Bora is the most beautiful place I've ever been. I'm going to try and upload a few photo's, I hope it works!

TahitiChristmas2010259_zps911f5d84.jpg

This is from our Bora Bora resort. From the photo bottom to top, it's the hottub, pool, ocean. We were in one of the over water bungalows, wwwaayyy out at the end.

TahitiChristmas2010441_zps05301a97.jpg

One of the beaches at our Bora Bora resort. If it looks familiar, Macy's shot their spring campaign there shortly after we left.

TahitiChristmas2010428_zps6b6941c9.jpg

Another beach view from Bora Bora.

TahitiChristmas2010513_zps1d27bca9.jpg

In order to catch our early morning flight, we stayed in Papeete one night. This was from our ocean view balcony. Look close and you can see the line of the infinity pool and ocean.

We also stayed in Moorea. The popular items to purchase are black pearls. Buy them in the man island of Tahiti. Papeete is the capital. The further out you get, the more expensive the pearls (or any merchandise). The Tahitian people are so warm and welcoming. They pride themselves on hospitality. Tipping is not expected. When we wanted to go out for dinner, the resort would arrange for the restaurant to pick us up and take us back.

I'd be happy to answer questions or share more photos.

Manuia!

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!!! How in the world did you ever force yourselves to leave? :confused3

Wow!!!!

Thanks for sharing these. I am very excited about this cruise!!

I love seeing places I have never been.

John

MommaluvsDis said:
What is the name of the resort where you stayed?

In Moorea, we were at the Moorea Pearl Resort. Bora Bora was the Bora Bora Beach Resort. Papeete was the Manava Suite Resort.

Kimberle said:
In Moorea, we were at the Moorea Pearl Resort. Bora Bora was the Bora Bora Beach Resort. Papeete was the Manava Suite Resort.

Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort. I don't know how to edit on my phone.

WebmasterKathy said:
That's my dream vacation!!! Someday...

Mine too! I have always wanted to stay in one of those bungalows over the water!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!