Jodi Arias Trial Part 5, starting with Violet STILLLLL rambling April 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're looking at the continuum again. Jodi wiping away fake tears as Samantha rolls her eyes back in her head at ALV saying Jodi's a battered woman.

I am confused. My link kept cutting out so I only heard a snippet. Was ALV saying that Jodi was upset her pictures were on social media? Her pictures are out there because she MURDERED TRAVIS.
See now...that's one of the terrible things that happens when one MURDERS someone.

"Pain in the butt"? No pun intended?

Oh my gaaaawwwwd, are we back to the generalities of battered women syndrome? :faint:

Yup ... Now she can equate all the characteristics to JA ... No more hypothetical tales ... Ugh ... Let's wrap this up Willie!!!

She already did that, repeating it ain't gonna make it more real! :crazy2:

I just can't anymore. I have it on mute. Watching the feed so I can see if/when JM gets to cross.

Is she a DT witness? :scared: Or is she the lady that they're having the special hearing on? I'm so confused ... fog ... scrambled brains ... :faint:

Special hearing. She is the producer of InSession. I believe it is about the autograph/picture taking.

Is she a DT witness? :scared: Or is she the lady that they're having the special hearing on? I'm so confused ... fog ... scrambled brains ... :faint:

The HLN lady.

Unless you subscribe to The Law of Attraction. If you keep saying it, it will make it real.

I'd better never ever hear the words The Law of Attraction, do you hear me?

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm getting sick, I'm not quite right, my apologies, reelmom, I thought you were my 16 year old. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter