Jodi Arias Trial Part 4, starting with redirect of "expert" Dr Samuels, March 19

Oh so now, since there was no evidence or anything on Travis's computer he must have had another one...let me guess he happened to get rid of this other computer and "the evidence" before she killed him.

Hold the phone ... I thought he sent JA the book because she was also suicidal? ... Spin spin spin ... I wonder of he's getting dizzy yet?

Doesn't matter what he says , he was fined for crossing the line, even attending classes he still crossed the line. They are trying to excuse him from it. He did not answer the question if he knew there were other Dr's who send out things to their patient's . He knows it is not allowed.

C'mon Doc, admit it ... You don't use a tape recorder so YOU can later change what was actually said so you can keep getting those $250/hr cases ...

Oh so now, since there was no evidence or anything on Travis's computer he must have had another one...let me guess he happened to get rid of this other computer and "the evidence" before she killed him.
Magically another computer...
Hold the phone ... I thought he sent JA the book because she was also suicidal? ... Spin spin spin ... I wonder of he's getting dizzy yet?

Once again can not remember what he said.

JW may as well be talking about herself and her interruptions/objections durring JM's cross examination....interrupt to disrupt the flow and lose train of thought....didn't work very well for her though:)

I thought he didn't write dates?!?! Did I miss something- he couldn't give JM dates and JW doesn't want speaking objections!?

The doctor looks like he's starting to feel like he's the one on trial here.

The whole testimony is bogus. He said she told him he pulled the sweater in the closet. Never heard her say she wrestled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter