Job with Disney

The V Gang

The V Gang
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if Disney offers work from home jobs? I've been a business analyst and project manager for 15 years and have spent the last two as a stay at home mommy. I'm ready to go back to work but not to leave my youngest baby.

Thanks!

Don't know about Disney offering work at home jobs but if you are planning on pursuing a work at home profession do not plan on taking care of your child while trying to work. If you are going to work from home you should treat it the same as if you were going into an office outside of the home. I have worked at home for a few years & yes I do occassionally throw in a load of laundry or straighten up my house, but I look at that as the same as taking a quick coffee break in an office!

I've worked from home most of my 15 year career. It does take alot of discipline. I have it down to a science. I would hire a mother's helper to occupy baby while I worked.

Some travel agents have reported to work from home but if you're looking for an office/technical or management type role, they're extremely competitive to get and very few offer at-home positions, especially without seniority. Disney also generally prefers to promote from within, so most managers start in front line jobs.

I used to work in DVC sales, which ia an exception to the rule.A handfuof our guides worked at home and did telephone sales only. To get to this point, most of them had over a decade of seniority and were proven to be the highest performers in the sales center. In addition, there was a huge turnover because your job is never secure. If their rejections to sales ratio was unfavorable, they would have a short time to fix that or be out of a job.

Have you already looked at Disney careers website? What exactly would you like to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter