Jingle Jungle - what to wear???

Honestly? Whatever you want, plan and weather permitting.

I'm a runner so I wore a running skirt and holiday mouse ears (and a top!). Increasingly folks wear the race t-shirt, if that appeal. If I was walking, I would've worn my Santa Mickey t-shirt with capris or yoga pants, I guess. But more to the point you will see ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. So please yourself.

Yeah, don't worry too much about it. Although I will offer one suggestion...don't wear clothes that are TOO warm. I ran the 5K at Disney in January and was drenched in sweat in a tank top and shorts, and I saw lots of people in sweats. I can't imagine how they were feeling...granted it was super humid that day, so it may not be that way in November. But my point is this - dress for how the weather will be DURING the race, keeping in mind that you may sweat. Bring an old sweatshirt that you can part with to wear while waiting for the start - Disney will have bins to collect "throwaway clothes," which they will clean and donate to charity. :)

Don't stress about it too much though...it'll be FUN!

There was a lot of variety. I saw a couple in Donald and Daisy Duck outfits. Lots of people with Christmas theme outfits, like candy canes or elves. I saw one man in a Santa costume and his wife/girlfriend was dressed as a reindeer. There were animal print costumes for Animal Kingdom. There were also lots of people in just regular running clothes, shorts, and t-shirt or workout shirt.
I was going to wear a zebra print running top that I bought for the race, but I forgot to pack my sports bra! I ended up wearing my race shirt with my regular bra.
Check out the Events/Competitions thread for a lot of Disney race information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter