Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ollywood-studios-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Delight in the sights ‘n’ sounds of an all-new Santa-sized spectacular, jam-packed with special effects, holiday music, fireworks—even snow!
Santa’s Gone Missing

Join the festive fun as the stars of ABC’s Prep & Landing search high and low for Kris Kringle. Landing nightly at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from November 14 through December 31, 2016, It’s Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

Great garland! Christmas Day is almost here, but Jolly Old Saint Nick is nowhere to be found. Luckily, Wayne and Lanny are on the job… and they won’t rest until the Big Guy’s back at the North Pole. Consider this a “cranberry red” situation—classified “Kringle Level 9!”

Come along for holiday hijinks as the top-notch team encounters moments of seasonal cheer and togetherness. Their snowy search culminates with an epic showdown in Halloween Town from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, as Wayne and Lanny are forced to rescue Santa—and save Christmas in the process!

Feel the warmth of holiday magic as the park transforms and surrounds you in unforgettable Disney moments.

Each night from November 14 to December 31, 2016, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will take the joy, excitement and music of the season to dazzling new heights! Watch in wonder as buildings and rooftops come alive, and immerse you in beloved scenes from Bambi, Cinderella and a special sequence from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. It all builds to a festive finale that must be seen—and heard—to be believed.

Featuring traditional holiday tunes, state-of-the-art projections from Disney Animation classics, special effects, fireworks and even a little snow, it’s a spectacular evening celebration you won’t soon forget!
Are you prepped? Then don’t miss Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! only at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

Last edited:
This looks awesome. We are heading to Disney on November 11th. Do you think they wills till have the Star Wars night time show or is this going to take it's place? Would love to see both, but really was hoping to see the Star Wars show.

I was just coming on to post this, you beat me to it! Well, it's not the Osbourne Lights but it's something! I haven't had time to read through, does it say when they're opening up reservations for the dessert party? Normally I hate those things but I think this might just be worth it!

We were also looking forward to seeing Star Wars, but it seemed clear that wasn't going to happen. I'm just happy we will get to see something, especially with MK closing early nearly every night we are there for MVMCP and/or the Cast Party. I'll take anything at this point!

This looks awesome. We are heading to Disney on November 11th. Do you think they wills till have the Star Wars night time show or is this going to take it's place? Would love to see both, but really was hoping to see the Star Wars show.

I am desperately hoping so, because one of the things I was REALLY looking forward to this trip was the Star Wars Spectacular, as I'm a huge fan. I am so disappointed right now. We arrive on the 9th.

Link to book online https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam-holiday-party/
Here are details on the dessert party
Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! Holiday Party
Adult $69 Child $39

Fly into the holidays at the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.Celebrate a tinsel-town holiday with family and friends at this themed holiday party set amongst the iconic Chinese Theater. Enjoy holiday inspired snacks, decedent desserts, wine, beer and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and mingle with a VIP character. Wrap up the evening with reserved viewing for the all-new holiday spectacular, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! featuring iconic music and projected holiday movie moments accompanied by fireworks and special effects.

Booking Event Time: Event will start 1 hour prior to the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Spectacular. Show times vary. Please check the calendar for dates and times.

Booking Dates: Daily, November 14, 2016 – December 10, 2016

Block out dates : Nov.16,17

Holiday Party Location: The holiday partyis located amidst The Great Movie Ride. The event will be both outdoor and indoor, primarily in the courtyard in front of the attraction and also inside the main entrance foyer of the attraction.

The event will be mostly standing tables, seating will be limited.

The holiday party will be moved to an indoor location in the event of inclement weather. Guests should proceed to the original event location for information regarding event re-location.

Check-in: Guests may check-in 15 minutes prior to the event start time in front of The Great Movie Ride

Booking Time is1hour prior to the fireworks

Where: Disney's Hollywood Studios

Pricing: $69 Adults, $39 Child (ages 3yrs - 9yrs), inclusive of gratuity and tax

Menu:
Savory Items:
Kale salad
Antipasto
Meatballs
Grilled flatbread and spinach dip

Desserts:
Santa cupcake
rice krispy treats
Gingerbread almond cookies with chocolate
Lemon tart
warm salted caramel pudding
warm chocolate torte with cream cheese icing
Vanilla ice cream
Nitro station with chocolate, peppermint or spearmint
Ginger bread cookie at the end

Holiday nut mix
specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, wine, beer sodas, water, tea and coffee
EDIT TO ADD PARTY TIMES
NOVEMBER 14,15,18,19 5:45pm, show at 6:45pm
NOVEMBER 16 9pm (no dp)17 show at 6:45PM Dessert party on 17th ADDED
NOVEMBER 20 THROUGH 26 8pm, show at 9pm
NOVEMBER 27 THROUGH 30 5:45pm, show at 6:45p,
DECEMBER 1 THROUGH 15 5:45pm, show at 6:45pm
DECEMBER 16 6:45pm show at 7:45pm
DECEMBER 17 5:45pm show at 6:45pm
DECEMBER 18 THROUGH 31 8pm show at 9pm

Last edited:
Are you kidding?? Again only till Dec 10??? haha I guess it's 2 months out instead of just one so that's good.

Arrgh... I'm there from November the 10th to the 12th!
I can't imagine they wouldn't extend this to December the 25th though?!

And this is only showing the dessert party bookable times, I wonder if it is going Nov. 16th and 17th but you just can't book the dessert party? Also, wonder if soft opening?

Looks good. It's nice that they are at least trying to do something in place of the Osborne Lights. Those projection shows are so cool and they can edit them fairly easily to keep them fresh. I definitely like the looks of this so far.

11/13 our last day . Would they start earlier? ?.. plsssss

Here are details on the dessert party
Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! Holiday Party
Adult $69 Child $39

Fly into the holidays at the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.Celebrate a tinsel-town holiday with family and friends at this themed holiday party set amongst the iconic Chinese Theater. Enjoy holiday inspired snacks, decedent desserts, wine, beer and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and mingle with a VIP character. Wrap up the evening with reserved viewing for the all-new holiday spectacular, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! featuring iconic music and projected holiday movie moments accompanied by fireworks and special effects.

Booking Event Time: Event will start 1 hour prior to the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Spectacular. Show times vary. Please check the calendar for dates and times.

Booking Dates: Daily, November 14, 2016 – December 10, 2016

Block out dates : Nov.16,17

Holiday Party Location: The holiday partyis located amidst The Great Movie Ride. The event will be both outdoor and indoor, primarily in the courtyard in front of the attraction and also inside the main entrance foyer of the attraction.

The event will be mostly standing tables, seating will be limited.

The holiday party will be moved to an indoor location in the event of inclement weather. Guests should proceed to the original event location for information regarding event re-location.

Check-in: Guests may check-in 15 minutes prior to the event start time in front of The Great Movie Ride

Booking Time is1hour prior to the fireworks

Where: Disney's Hollywood Studios

Pricing: $69 Adults, $39 Child (ages 3yrs - 9yrs), inclusive of gratuity and tax

Menu: An assortment of holiday-themed snacks and desserts, specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, wine, beer sodas, water, tea and coffee
is this info publicly available somewhere or is this from the Hub? I am watching this thread now too, will you be taking care of us november/december people @yulilin3 with the latest info even though it is not star wars? :)

Looks like they have posted fireworks times now. A little bummed about there being no Star Wars fireworks, but it will just lower crowds at the rides hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter