Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

Hmm, this looks pretty neat. We were thinking of doing MVMCP again this year, but maybe we'll do this dessert party instead now.

I assume you don't have to book a dessert party in order to watch this? We are probably going December 22 so it will probably be pretty busy

I don't even know what that is. I guess I will have to google it later, lol. If it's something we can watch in advance though kiddo would like that!
The only reason I knew is on my first trip to see Disney at Christmas they gave out some sort of special Prep and Landing handout. It was like gift tags or something. Can't even remember now where they gave them out

So, it looks like you can only do this or Fantasmic on a certain day, as they are only 15 minutes apart - good thinking by Disney to get people to visit twice.

Does anyone know whether fast passes are likely to be offered for the new firework show and, if so, whether they will be virtually a necessity?

Booking by phone!!!!
Good to know. I'll wait till a few have more success. I hate getting them on the phone and then to find I get someone that doesn't know how to find it, it's just frustrating. Frustration I don't need. I figure, the numbers of people who know to call and try to book on the phone is so small the chance of a sell out for our entire trip is quite small

So, it looks like you can only do this or Fantasmic on a certain day, as they are only 15 minutes apart - good thinking by Disney to get people to visit twice.

Does anyone know whether fast passes are likely to be offered for the new firework show and, if so, whether they will be virtually a necessity?
Seeing how there is no FP+ area for the Star Wars fireworks I'm saying no FP for this either.
While it's not necessary to view it is easier to have a place you know you will be able to see clearly from and have the added bonus of food/desserts. I figure, if I have to get there early, may as well drink while I'm doing it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter