Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

Wonder if they are waiting to schedule it further till they can better nail down park hours during the last couple of weeks?
I think you might be on to something. they have not extended hours even christmas -> new years at HS and it seems to me a 7pm close time won't fly during that time. I don't actually care when the close time is, just that the nighttime events I am trying to plan for (F! with dinner package and fireworks with dessert package on different days) do not change. I'm guessing since the times are posted at this point that those times are set. 6:45 fireworks makes it very easy to get over to Epcot to double-dip fireworks for the night, esp with their later 9:30 start time.

This looks fantasic! I am so pleased for you all going for Christmas. Last year we had a blast. Not going for Christmas this year just got back but wish we were! Have fun can't wait to read about your exeriences. Love that dessert party!

Well I was one of the many people getting frustrated about the lack of Star Wars scheduling for my November trip but this looks AMAZING. I take back every bad thing I ever said :yay:

This looks super exciting although it won't work at all with our 5:30pm reservation for Minnie's Holiday Dine :sad2: We might have to just do two nights in HS??

Quick poll question to any on this thread: (Tell the truth) how many of you have already tried booking Dessert Party on the phone with a CM today?

Guilty!
No. I've learned that is an awful idea. If you do find one that finds a way to book it ends up being a nightmare. So many problems when folks try to book before things are officially opened for booking. Just read back to past F&W or SWW threads

I just keep refreshing the Hollywood Studios dining page to see if it pops up. Anyone have somewhere else you look for them?

I just keep refreshing the Hollywood Studios dining page to see if it pops up. Anyone have somewhere else you look for them?
Nope, that's where I'm looking. And the event page I linked earlier (though for now they don't have any verbiage about the Dessert Party on that page).

As a comparison, they do mention the Star Wars Dessert Party on the Star Wars event page. It has a link to book. Maybe they'll add the Jingle one to the Jingle page once it's there?

Looks like they are adding in the images to the page. When I first found it there were none but they are showing up now
who the heck are wayne and lanny? lol. the story sounds a little corny but that is not always a bad thing for me, i'm one of Ellen's energy adventure's few fans lol

Also, for what it's worth, the Star Wars Dessert party shows up in Dining. So may be the place to watch for this to be added? Who knows for sure what they'll do though

Yes, I'm expecting this to show up under Dining just like the SW Dessert party.

Nope, that's where I'm looking. And the event page I linked earlier (though for now they don't have any verbiage about the Dessert Party on that page)

I have both of those pages up as well. I hope they post today before I leave my office. Its easier to obsessively check here at work, lol.

who the heck are wayne and lanny? lol. the story sounds a little corny but that is not always a bad thing for me, i'm one of Ellen's energy adventure's few fans lol

The Prep and Landing holiday cartoons are really very good. They will be showing them on local stations this season as well. My daughter (and me) enjoys them very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter