Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

So this isn't in place until Nov 14? What ticks me off is this whole 'interim closing' thing like with Stitch which my trip seems to be falling right in the middle of. So for people there after SW fireworks is gone but before the holiday show, there's just nothing? Gah.

So this isn't in place until Nov 14? What ticks me off is this whole 'interim closing' thing like with Stitch which my trip seems to be falling right in the middle of. So for people there after SW fireworks is gone but before the holiday show, there's just nothing? Gah.
they usually need a week to rehearse and prep for new shows.

If anyone finds a link to book, please post. Pretty please, with sugar on top ;)

I second that! I will be checking like crazy. I really wanted the Star Wars Dessert Party, but this will do just fine as well. Thanks everyone!

unsurprisingly you are all over this @yulilin3 !

sounds neat that the party is near/in the Great Movie Ride and nice they have wine and beer in addition to the mixed drinks

This show definitely adds to why they went to the trouble of building infrastructure just for the Star Wars show ... it wasn't just for that show but multiple shows

It appears that they are scheduling the shows 15 minutes before park closing each night. Where there is a 7 pm closing, there is a 6:45 show. I wonder if on the nights where the park closes at 8 (like Dec 16 and 17th) if the show will be at 7:45. Thoughts?

honestly I was quite pissy about the rumor about a holiday show that would probably be thrown together last minute and not very good replacement for osborne lights, but this sounds promising. snow, 3d, and a character at the dessert party? All plusses. I am actually jazzed about it now. I hope the dessert party is bookable today, I'm not sure how much more waiting I can stand lol.

Did you guys noted the addition of wine and beer and a special VIP guests for the dessert party? I'm sure that will make people happy. My daughter and I think the VIP guest will be Santa Goofy

DBF certainly would have loved this when we were there two weeks ago. We did the SW dessert party even though we aren't exactly SW fans, but thought it was a neat experience to try out. The mixed drinks were ok, but quite sweet, and I'm sure he would have loved the addition of beer (or beer instead)! Would have made the experience well worth it for us. The special guest would have been nice too, although I guess we got decent pictures of Storm Troopers...

So far I have found this (I found it by finding it on the app, putting it in my plans and then clicking the link that showed up on the Itinerary)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam/
Thanks for sharing! As PP mentioned, I would have to expect that the dates will be extended. Doesn't make sense for a holiday show to end on Dec. 10th. Hopefully will be bookable soon!

ETA: posted same time as @yulilin3. YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for all you do here.

I'm starting to think this event looks so great that we may just want to plan to do it more than once. Not the dessert party but the show/fireworks. Appears at first glance that it's going to have a lot going on, may well take more than 1 viewing to catch it all.

it's planned to go until Dec 31st they just haven't updated the schedule past the 10
Wonder if they are waiting to schedule it further till they can better nail down park hours during the last couple of weeks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter