Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

Correct. It's December 3rd, which is (currently?) showing a 7:00 closing time. I just thought it was relevant that the rep that I was speaking with first told me it was sold out, then switched to the 5:45 option, and was able to book it for me. It might explain why people are being told it's sold out and are unable to book it, while others can book it for their same date after them.
This is exactly what happened to me today!

Looks like the December 3rd Party will be full, after being told there was nothing left for the entire first week of December the CM changed the look time to 5:45 and was able to book us for our first choice of Dec 3rd. We are a party of 3, waited 37 minutes to get to a CM about 11 am this morning. Sooo Happy!!!!

Do you think there will be savory snacks or just sweets. My DH was disappointed by SW party.
hi! ! The dessert party menu has changed from sww. At least the current dessert party include flatbreads, hummus, cheese, crackers and some fruit

No problems booking this evening for 11/23 - thanks for the tips. The CM knew exactly where to go to book the event - less than 15 minutes from beginning to end.

We went last year during SWW, so maybe the menu changed. I'm hoping so :)
Oh, yes, it did. They added savory options. Quite good ones too. Now, it's not a meal or anything like that but very good savory hordevour type things

Just got out ours for November 26th 8 PM! 10 minute wait so not bad at all. They had the 27th available as well. Looking forward to seeing reviews.

Looks like the December 3rd Party will be full, after being told there was nothing left for the entire first week of December the CM changed the look time to 5:45 and was able to book us for our first choice of Dec 3rd. We are a party of 3, waited 37 minutes to get to a CM about 11 am this morning. Sooo Happy!!!!
what time did you book? you posted after a couple of members said they were told it was sold out but did you book earlier in the day?

I booked last night at around 6:30 central time - I was on hold for exactly 1 1/2 minutes after I got through the menu and was able to book the November 21st party with no problems. Reservation was automatically added to MDE. I am looking forward to reading reviews of this - add us to the list of people hoping to book the Star Wars dessert party instead. This looks good, but still feels like a less appealing Plan B.

I just called this morning. The first CM I spoke with was unaware of this dessert party, so when she said 11/14 didn't have availability, I called back. However, I called again and spoke with another CM who knew exactly what to look up. She also said there is no availability for that date :sad:

This has me SO excited! I'm going to miss the Osborne Family Lights terribly, but Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! looks incredible. Now I'm even more excited for our trip in December! :santa:

In the last sentence she mentions it was at 11 this morning.
Late at night and on my phone is not a good combo. I'm distressed that some of our peeps missed out :( though I'm sure you will have an awesome time as a finale to your trip :) was hoping it wasn't truly sold out

I just called this morning. The first CM I spoke with was unaware of this dessert party, so when she said 11/14 didn't have availability, I called back. However, I called again and spoke with another CM who knew exactly what to look up. She also said there is no availability for that date :sad:
Did you make sure they were looking at 5:45 ..not 7:45? Hope something opens up for you eventually!

Did you make sure they were looking at 5:45 ..not 7:45? Hope something opens up for you eventually!

Thank you :). Yes, I did specifically ask if she was looking at 5:45. I'm hoping she somehow was wrong, but it doesn't look like it.

Thank you :). Yes, I did specifically ask if she was looking at 5:45. I'm hoping she somehow was wrong, but it doesn't look like it.
I would check back periodically. This just came out yesterday and there was a lot of hoopla. People often change their dates, change their minds or new spots may open up. Once we wanted an extra morning magic ADR and it was booked, kept checking a back a couple of times a week, zip. Then 2 weeks before our trip, 9 slots suddenly opened up. So we jumped on a few of them. I like to say "who knows, it's Disney" when I am trying to plan our vacation.

I too was told sold out. 11/16 and 17 are, in fact, blackout dates, so I asked for 11/20. This was yesterday afternoon. I called back and the 2nd CM got me right in for the 20th.

And just keep calling. Hopefully they have it up on the webpage soon, so you can check quickly if a slot opened up. I can navigate to the link, to the party, by clicking on it in my itinerary. But the page just reads "Had to Duck out" still. And a search, on the Disney website, still only yields just the Jingle Bam show. The dessert party has yet to show up.

I assume no adult beverages inside the Magic Kingdom dessert parties. Is that true? If so, I am very excited about this being a new show with adult drink and tax and gratuity included! And no worries about finding a spot to see it. Epcot would be nice but I have seen illuminations many times. The Cruise would be great, to watch Wishes from the lake, but that is more expensive. So this is perfect. Plus, I never have all that much difficulty finding viewing for Illuminations or Wishes. I am not so optimistic about this show.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter