Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Show at DHS with Dessert Party Details POST 8

Yes from the HUB, I'll update this thread as well.
they are showing the fireworks at 6:45 on 12/3 (my planned night) which means 5pm for the dessert party, right? wow early! what are your thought on potentially going til 8? or do you think once they start booking dessert parties that the hours will be set for HS.

they are showing the fireworks at 6:45 on 12/3 (my planned night) which means 5pm for the dessert party, right? wow early! what are your thought on potentially going til 8? or do you think once they start booking dessert parties that the hours will be set for HS.
5:45pm, the dessert party starts an hour before the shoow

Is it possible to watch this before fantasmic? I have fastpasses for fantasmic on 12/1 & it would be great to do this first!

Wonder if they will extend the dessert party past the 10th? I am so glad they are adding another holiday event and am hoping to give the dessert party as an early Christmas gift to our girls since we will be there the 10th-19th.

Wonder if they will extend the dessert party past the 10th? I am so glad they are adding another holiday event and am hoping to give the dessert party as an early Christmas gift to our girls since we will be there the 10th-19th.
This is set to be in place until Dec. 31st. On december 31st they will do this holiday show and at midnight the Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular to ring in the New Year

This is set to be in place until Dec. 31st. On december 31st they will do this holiday show and at midnight the Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular to ring in the New Year
Thank you for posting all of this information! You rock!

PARTY TIMES AND SHOW TIMES
NOVEMBER 14,15,18,19 5:45pm, show at 6:45pm
NOVEMBER 16 SHOW AT 9PM AND 17 SHOW AT 6:45PM NO DESSERT PARTY
NOVEMBER 20 THROUGH 26 8pm, show at 9pm
NOVEMBER 27 THROUGH 30 5:45pm, show at 6:45p,
DECEMBER 1 THROUGH 10 5:45pm, show at 6:45pm

I"LL BE UPDATING POST NUMBER 7 WHEN WE GET THE REST OF THE TIMES

I usually love holiday stuff...but our hearts were really set on the Star Wars Spectacular. Oh, well. Glad I know now...

I wonder if they will keep the 6:45 time? Would they have a 6:45 show and then Fantasmic at 7:00. Seems to close together. Also the 12/26/16 show is at 9PM yet the park is closing at 7PM per the hours listed.

I wonder if they will keep the 6:45 time? Would they have a 6:45 show and then Fantasmic at 7:00. Seems to close together. Also the 12/26/16 show is at 9PM yet the park is closing at 7PM per the hours listed.
Park hours change anymore. They rarely ever stay what they are when the calendar first comes out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter