I absolutely love Disney for Christmas, it’s my favorite! 😍

AKL is my favorite resort, but the Wilderness Lodge is super cute all gussied up, too. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Our daughter is just 23 days old, so it’ll probably be 2-3 years before we go to WDW as a family, but I’m so so so excited already.😊😊😊 I’ll just have to visit vicariously through trip reports until then!

Ariella! :wave2: I've enjoyed catching up with your trip report so much! Disney looks so magical at Christmas I can't wait to go one day, your pictures are amazing. And so fun being there with friends and all the kids :grouphug:

I really loved your surprise trip announcement to the kids! TOMORROW! Holy cow! They must've been so excited. How did you keep that a secret for so long! I once found out I was going when my auntie and uncle put Disney Dollars in my Christmas card! (Are Disney Dollars still a thing?!)

Looking forward to more updates!

Our daughter is just 23 days old, so it’ll probably be 2-3 years before we go to WDW as a family, but I’m so so so excited already.😊😊😊 I’ll just have to visit vicariously through trip reports until then!
Congrats on the baby!!! My personal recommendation for a first trip is when they are JUST shy of 3. She will be free but fairly aware of everything happening. (That was how old Gwen was on our first trip) And I just did a throwback report with pictures from that trip, if you are intrested on how it went with a almost 3 year old.

Otherwise, Welcome!!! And thanks for following along!

Ariella! :wave2: I've enjoyed catching up with your trip report so much! Disney looks so magical at Christmas I can't wait to go one day, your pictures are amazing. And so fun being there with friends and all the kids :grouphug:
Thanks! I was so excitied to be there are Christmas time. It really felt just a litle more magical!

I really loved your surprise trip announcement to the kids! TOMORROW! Holy cow! They must've been so excited. How did you keep that a secret for so long!
We have surprised them with so many trips, it's silly at this point. Technically, I am semi planning a trip for us to go this Thanksgiving (fingerscrossed we can actually go!) And they don't know and probably won't till right before. I have slip ups here and there, they just never catch on. I talk about Disney so much too, that if I bring up a subject to get some info, I think they don't even think twice about it.

(Are Disney Dollars still a thing?!)
I have never actually seen Disney Dollars! I wish they did or if they are still a think more readily available. that would be great gifts. But I guess that is what gift cards are for. They just are't as much fun...

Happy Sunday Everyone!

It is a snowy one here is south jersey! I guess we are to get another 4 - 7"! Which is crazy for us. It has been a solid 3 years ( (I think) since we have had any real snow and now 2 storms basically back to back.

I ran all my errands yesterday, so today. I can enjoy the snow and just being inside! And I am looking to get another installation in to our day at EPCOT!

Day Four: Finishing up some rides in Future World

I left us off picking up some festive popcorn buckets. With popcorn in hands, we headed to our next fastpass, Spaceship Earth. I think Miss L didn't even know there was a ride in the "big ball" and when we were planning she was excitied to see what was in it.
Spaceship Earth

Space Jesus
I always get a photo of my favorite Space Jesus!

Spaceship Earth Ride
As soon as we hoped on, I started to wonder what the L’s would think. We ALSO..... hopped in our car, and didn’t choose a language quickly enough, and ended up with a foriegn language, AGAIN! Ended up leaning forward to hear Morgan and Gwen’s speakers.

Andy's Future
Andy’s future was with an african american man! I guess I am out at some point?!?!

So, what did the L’s think? I think the final review from them was meh on the ride. Oh well. But it is really in need of some updates. I know it was going to be completely re-done. But now who knows.. If htey keep it, they really need to give it some TLC at least!

We didn’t really play anything in the dump area. I knew we needed to keep moving, we were getting hungry. And it was 11:15 and there was a few more things we wanted to hit before moving on to the World Showcase.

Up next was meeting BayMax. The L's really wanted to meet him, so I said we def should do that now before it got any later. When we got over to the line, BayMax wasn't out. But I said we should get in line anyway. I was banking on that they were just switching for breaks. And he did some out soon enough.

Meeting Bay Max

Bay Max Hug

Bay Max Family

Bay Max and Kids

Bay Max L's
Bay Max is always fun to meet. And the wait is never too long, there is only so much you can talk to him about.

Miss L wanted to meet Minnie as well. And I said we could give it a try after our next fast pass.

Our Nemo fastpass was up, so we headed that way next. When we got there this was the fast pass line!Nemo FP Line
It was wrapping around and almost over to the gift shop when you try and exit the pavilion. But it was moving, so I said we should get in line, that I didn't think it would be too bad.

Seashells in Planter
And it did. I did notice that they had shells all in the planter along the front.

We were headed inside in maybe 5 mintues of getting in line.
Nemo Entrance
It must have gone down and just gone back up. So, we timed it just right!

We haven’t ridden on Nemo in a looooong time. It is a cute ride and I do like how they have the real fish with the animated fish. The ECA tunnel did make me a little dizzy.

We were off the ride right around noon. We tried checking out some of the aquarium a little. But weren’t that impressed.

While in the aquarium, I tried to get us a 4th fast pass. But was having issues getting one for all of us. Then realized it was picking the fake profile I had. Once I figured that out, and grabbed us Test Track Fast Passes for later in the day, 3:40 - 4:40.

M with Sea Ray
How cute is little L? He didn't actually get this, but man it is hard to say no to that face!

We headed out and took a peak at the line for Mickey and Minnie.. And it was LONG!!! Not sure if people went over there when Nemo went down or something. But we turned around and left. I said we could try later in the day possibly. And there were other places we could meet Minnie.

I suggested riding on Figment before heading into the world showcase. The girls really wanted to ride with the boys. So, we headed there next.

Figment_Kids

Figment Ride

Figment_Skunk
Little M got to ride with the kids again, so that was a win! The girls were mostly excitied about the skunk smell, but it was really weak today. (for better or worse depending on who you asked)

It was 12:20 now, and it was time for some food! So, we headed toward the world showcase.

EPCOT Tree_Saucier's
Of course, we pit stopped for a photo op!

EPCOT Tree_Chaverini's

up next our adventures in the world showcase!

Day Four: In search of Food!

We headed into the world showcase and went towards Canada, mostly because we were already on this side. Very high order thinking there... The plan was to just snack our way around the festival booths.

IMG_0108
And our first booth was the Yukon Booth. And none of the food was calling to us. So, we moved on.

Canada
We were trying to enjoy the country but we were HUNGRY!!!

And as we were walking, the booths weren't calling to us.

We kept moving, and passed a band playing. Poor Miss L really wanted to stop and listen but the rest of us were focused on FOOD!

We headed into England, passed on fish and chips, saw Father Christmas but kept moving in the quest for food.
IMG_0090

A little before 1, we made it into France. As with the theme, no one wanted anything from France. Especially us since we ate some of the food last time.

IMG_0090
This guy was out, and I don't think we have actually ever seen him perform.

France Balance
Andy and the kids were watching the performance. I watched then wandered a little. the whistle gets old fast! But the kids LOVED IT!

France

Mr. L and Mrs L checked out the L'Kahem Booth. They grabbed the Potato Latkes and ate them while the kids watched the rest of the balancing show.

• Potato Latkes with Sour Cream - They said it was just ok.
IMG_0108

After the show, we headed to Morocco. And when we got here, I suggested we just eat here. The booths weren’t going to cut it for all of us. We came up with a plan and divided and conquord a bit.

IMG_0090

IMG_0108
The kids hung out at the fountain...

Mr. L and I went into the counter service place, and got some platters to share.
IMG_1574
I got for me and Andy the combo platter, with chicken and lamb Shawarma. I tried asking for an extra piece of bread but the CM didn't understand. Oh well.
Shawarma Lamb Platter served with a side of Hummus, Tabouleh, and Tangierine Couscous Salad with fresh Moroccan Bread

Andy ran to Japan with Morgan and grabbed 3 bowls of Ramen for the kids. and then grabbed this from the Festival booth from Morocco.
IMG_6257 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr
Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab and Grapes with Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions and Harissa-Cilantro Dressing
This was ok. I perferred the regular meal over this but Andy was the opposite.

The L's split a platter as well. .The kids supplemented meal with popcorn as well. And with full bellies we were ready to really just check things out!

We explored Morocco a little after we were done.
L's Iago

IMG_0096

Morocco Fountain

IMG_0095
Andy was wandering around by himself for some reason, so no family photo for us....

IMG_1580
I did try to get a cute picture of the kids...

The morocco pavillion is so beautiful. I am intrested to see what happens to it now that Disney "owns' it. I would love a ride here!

IMG_0108

We headed out, and didn't get far. The girls asked if they could get the dessert from the morocco pavillion. So, we stopped. I ordered the

• Sfenj: Warm Beignets, Cream with Cinnamon Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce.
The girls each grabbed one before I even turned around! Lina asked me what I got and had to show her an empty plate! Needless to say, they liked them!

The L’s ordered one for the boys as well.
IMG_1585
So, here is a picture of their's.

IMG_0108
At least someone modeled the food for me!

IMG_0108

The L's also ordered the Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Glaze.
IMG_0090

Which resulted in this amazing photo.
IMG_0090

IMG_0090
The chicken was actually really good. I only had a bite but it was moist and had a very differnt flavor.

IMG_0108
And NOW I think we were ready to wander!!!

up next, will we get to see any of the storytellers?

It is a snowy one here is south jersey! I guess we are to get another 4 - 7"! Which is crazy for us. It has been a solid 3 years ( (I think) since we have had any real snow and now 2 storms basically back to back.
We got about 3 inches this morning. I hadn't paid attention to the weather all week so it was quite a surprise when I work up this morning.

think the final review from them was meh on the ride. Oh well. But it is really in need of some updates. I know it was going to be completely re-done. But now who knows.. If htey keep it, they really need to give it some TLC at least!
Its funny how we love some rides so much for nostalgic purposes. I can so see why they don't play to the non-Disney crowd yet I still don't want it touched.

The girls were mostly excitied about the skunk smell, but it was really weak today. (for better or worse depending on who you asked)
Speaking of rides and nostalgia, Casey was trying to avoid going to bed last night and was wondering who she'd have to lobby so the smell roulette could land on something besides skunk

IMG_1574
I got for me and Andy the combo platter, with chicken and lamb Shawarma.
Yum! This looks so good. We always liked Tangerine cafe but with so many good restaurants and food booths we haven't eaten there in forever.

49328855447_bb897cd2f0_z.jpg
IMG_0090
I'm totally getting lady and the tramp vibes with this one

So, what did the L’s think? I think the final review from them was meh on the ride. Oh well. But it is really in need of some updates. I know it was going to be completely re-done. But now who knows.. If htey keep it, they really need to give it some TLC at least!

I think this is a classic for anyone who has been a few times. No, it's not amazing but still classic. I'm curious to see what the do to change it.

Bay Max is always fun to meet. And the wait is never too long, there is only so much you can talk to him about.

Love meeting Bay Max.

I did notice that they had shells all in the planter along the front.

I've never noticed this, now I'm going to have to look for it.

How cute is little L? He didn't actually get this, but man it is hard to say no to that face!

He really is cute. I would have a hard time saying no.

Little M got to ride with the kids again, so that was a win! The girls were mostly excitied about the skunk smell, but it was really weak today. (for better or worse depending on who you asked)

I would imagine kids would like to "share the skunk smell". Kind of like sharing some Beverly.

We were trying to enjoy the country but we were HUNGRY!!!

And as we were walking, the booths weren't calling to us.

You're giving me Hangry anxiety.

This guy was out, and I don't think we have actually ever seen him perform.

I've never seen him.

Mr. L and I went into the counter service place, and got some platters to share.

Finally some food, I'm feeling much better now.

Looks delish!

So many fun things you've written about while I"ve been gone! The Artist's Point dinner looked fantastic- I wonder if character meals will ever come back?

The Decorations at WL looked just amazing!

You really made me want to go back during Christmas to check out the holiday happenings and decorations all over the parks. One thing I didn't do at all last time i was there while they were up was the EPCOT Festival stuff.

I love an Epcot food festival, your photos have made me hungry! Especially the platter you and Andy got from Morocco! :love:

Looking forward to more, especially if the Storytellers are involved... I have to plan a Christmas trip!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!
We survived another week of cold! Good Job everyone! I saw a graphic that something like 75% of the US had snow on the ground. That is craziness.

Day Four: Finally some Storytellers!

I believe I left us off leaving Morocco. We headed to Japan next.
IMG_0108

The girls wanted to get another of the Strawberry Drink.
IMG_1587
So, we stopped to get some. The L's bought one for the boys to share, and that lasted about 2 sips in, when Little M wanted his own.
The official description: Ichigo Milk Boba: Strawberry Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico and popping Strawberry Boba Pearls.
It tasted like a yogurt drink that kids drink. Not for me but the kids loved it.

And I got another one of the Tsubaki Whiskey Sour: Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar and Lemon.
Good and strong again!

Miss L also got the Matcha Crème Brûlée: Creamy Green Tea Custard with a Caramelized Sugar Crust topped with Mochi, Red Bean Jam and Strawberry.
IMG_1587
I did not like it but I don’t really like Matcha. But Miss L loved it.

At this point, we decided to focus on actually seeing some of the storytellers. We had been just missing them and I was starting to be a little bummed about it. We saw the time for the Italian Witch in Italy and remember that @lesleywake said she was a good one. So, we headed over to Italy.

Because we made this a priority, we had some time to kill. So we grabbed some photo pass photos.
17b6793d-8e9a-4c58-b695-f588ecb1a62f

82e01de1-d525-4b4f-a7cc-f01c22b915ba

ba50d49b-12b9-4f9e-8972-1420146941c6

ea7c2f99-a473-4f9a-a13b-d6e3dbc44df6

IMG_1587

The Juggler Guy was coming out as we were walking into the Italy area to find where the Storyteller would be. So, we watched that.

Mr. L went and got some food from the Italy booth.
IMG_1594

IMG_1598
The L's split the Bianca Neve: Italian Flatbread, Mozzarella and Parmesan. It was floppy white pizza. Not good.

Morgan asked if he could get the dessert for her to try.
IMG_1598
Crespelle di Mele: Cinnamon Apple Fritters and a Vanilla Sauce Drizzle with Confectioners Sugar
Morgan shared with the kids and they all said they were good. But no adults ate any, sooooo take that with a grain of salt.

IMG_1598
We watched the juggler. I forget his name. Sorry... But I will say he was intresting... The kids liked it enough but I def could have done with out it.

IMG_1598
Sergio! That's his name. I am not sure what his act as to do with Italy. Does anybody know if it actually had anything to do with Italy?

We all took turns running to Germany to use the bathroom. Why is there not a bathroom in each country!?!?

I took Gwen and Big L right as Sergio was done and we had to run back to make it in time for the Italian Witch started!

She was amazing! I was so glad we got to see her! She was so engaging and her story was really intresting. Granted at this point, I don't remember what the story was... but it was great. I want to say it was something about how the legend of Santa started with her.
IMG_6260

After the storyteller is done, you could line up and get your picture taken with them. And they say where the line was going to start. And we were sitting where it was going to start!

IMG_6260
We were able to grab a picture and then we high tailed to see another one!

IMG_0141

We headed towards Norway next. I think because the Italian Witch was so good, it really inspired all of us to see more, which helped our motivation!

As we passed German, Mr. L stopped for a beer while the rest of us headed on. He said he would meet us there. We made it to Norway with time to grab a spot and use the bathrooms that were thankfully right there!

IMG_6264 url]
Ugh, it has been too long... I forgot his name, he was the sheep santa or something?

IMG_6264
He was very intresting as well, a bit silly. And his story didn't have as much substance to it as the Italian Witch. But entertaining just the same.

IMG_6264
Gwen and Big L started to check off the storytellers that we saw, which I was happy to see.

While watching, I got an alert that our Test Track fast pass had turned into an anytime fast pass. Which actually worked out great, this allowed us to finish out our Santas!

Mr. L arrived after Sheep or Goat Santa started and grabbed a seat with us. He also bought a giant pretzel with his beer. And the kids munched on that.
IMG_0147

We were able again to get pictures with the guy fairly quickly.
IMG_0149
And I will say, he took great photos!

IMG_6260

Our next storyteller was going to have to be all the way back in France! But we had a little time, thankfully. So, we headed that way.

Up next more storytellers!

Its funny how we love some rides so much for nostalgic purposes. I can so see why they don't play to the non-Disney crowd yet I still don't want it touched.
Right? I feel like Spaceship Earth, People Mover and Caroseul of Progress all fall into that bucket. True parks fans love these 3 and the more casual visitor could probably take it or leave it.

Speaking of rides and nostalgia, Casey was trying to avoid going to bed last night and was wondering who she'd have to lobby so the smell roulette could land on something besides skunk
We have been saying this!!! I mean it really wouldn't be that hard to do!

Yum! This looks so good. We always liked Tangerine cafe but with so many good restaurants and food booths we haven't eaten there in forever.
EPCOT is tough! There are just so many good restaurants! It has become our go to counter service of late.

I'm totally getting lady and the tramp vibes with this one
Right! Awsome. One to keep for when we are all old!

I've never noticed this, now I'm going to have to look for it.
It's one of those things you just kind of walk by until you are waiting in a random line! Ha.

You're giving me Hangry anxiety.
This is seriously our biggest issue with Disney. We go go go until we realize we are all starving! It is basically why I have to book us one sit down meal a trip! It forces us to stop and relax for a bit.

I wonder if character meals will ever come back?
I do hope so! We don't do them a ton now, but they were soooo great when the girls were little. And I have to think they will, they had to be huge money makers for them.

I have to plan a Christmas trip!!!
You def should! I loved all of it!

Great update! We loved the storytellers the one time that the calendar has worked out for us to be able to go in December. So great!!

My kids call Sergio, "The whistle guy"! I mean that whistle gets a little annoying, but something about watching him for a few minutes just helps make our Epcot day better! I don't know how to explain it!

Day Four: Gwen's Favorite Storyteller

I left off with us back tracking to try and catch Piere Noel in France.

Andy took Morgan ahead to Japan to see if she could buy some more Nano Blocks. She really wanted to buy some and this was our only day in EPCOT. And I knew if we all went in that store, we never would have made it to see the other storytellers.

We took our time, and stopped to check out the toys in China, of course...
IMG_1622

IMG_0150

And we stopped in Germay to get some beer samplers for the adults.

IMG_1627
The L's bought one of the samplers, and I got the other and we shared all of the beers. Which worked out great, as Mr. L likes heavy hoppy beers and I don't. And Miss L is somewhere in between.

Holiday Beer Flight #1:

• M.I.A. Beer Company White Christmas IPA, Doral, FL
  • 3 Daughters Brewing 70 Degree Winter Weizen, St. Petersburg, FL
  • Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter, Clearwater, FL
Holiday Beer Flight #2:
  • Anchor Brewing Christmas Ale, San Francisco, CA
  • Barrel of Monks Brewing Figgy Terno Boca Raton, FL
  • Castle Church Brewing Here I Stand Stout, Orlando, FL

IMG_0157
We were taking our time, sipping and chatting. I think we were negotiating with the kids on where they could get cookies from the cookie trail.

I really liked the Peppermint Beer.
IMG_0160
And then Andy text’d me and reminded me of what time the next one was at. So, we started to move again.

Mr. L stopped to get more snacks while we hustled ahead. The kids had wanted cookies and we were going to do that next until we realized we had to hustle. Mr. L volunteered to get some fo the kids to share. And the rest of us ended up in a full on run from Japan to France!

We made it over to Piere Noel but he had already started. The kids were able to sit on the ground and see. I kneeled down with them to see. He was ok. And I am sure part of it had to do with the fact that we had just run to get there, but I was having a hard time paying attention.

IMG_1637
This was also my view for the whole "show".

IMG_6276
He was def my least favorite of the 4 we ended up seeing.

IMG_1645
We did get our picture with Pierre Noel before moving on.

IMG_0166

Miss L wanted to run into France to get a pastry but not suprisingly, once she went in the line was long. So, she gave up on that.

The kids split the cookies Mr. L got after and we headed to England!

IMG_1648
We got there at 3:57 and I believe he was to come out at 4:00. But he comes out in behind the buildings, so it was nice a peaceful back there! Father Christmas was LATE!!! And we were starting to wonder if he was coming at all.

While we waited, we talked about the plan for the rest of the day. We still had the fast pass for Test Track to use and we would need to eat dinner somewhere!
IMG_0169
The little kids were jealous that Morgan had a phone to play games on while we waited... Not sure what they are doing here, but for some reason I needed to take a picture of it!

Around 4:10, finally our came Father Christmas!
IMG_0170

He was great! He was very engaging and very... well.. Santa like!
IMG_6283

IMG_1654
As part of his story, he asked for someone to come up to help him with the story, and he picked Gwen! He asked her where she was from, and there was a few jokes about New Jersey... And then he gave Gwen a bell... a lot of bells...
IMG_6287
She had to ring them everytime he pointed to her. And she was a good listener and jingled only when she needed to!

IMG_6288

She LOVED this!
IMG_6290
At the very end, he gave Gwen a single bell on a red ribbon. And said that it was her JOB to wake everyone up on Christmas Morning with it. And let me tell you.... she cherises this bell! And has used it BOTH Christmases! She even hid it from Morgan, so Morgan couldn't steal it from her.

IMG_1667
We got our pictures with him after it was all done.

IMG_6293
And here is Father Christmas telling Gwen to specifically jingle the bell extra loud in her sisters ears!

Father Christmas was worth the wait and so glad we got to see him! He was probably my 2nd favorite of the 4 we ended up seeing and def Gwen's favorite, for obvious reasons!

Our plan was to finally use our fast passes for Test Track, so we headed out. Mr. L wanted to try the Mulled Cider in England, so he grabbed one of those.
Mulled Cider: Strongbow Hard Apple Cider, Twinings Orange and Cinnamon Herbal Tea, Pimms No. 1 and Apple Juice with Star Anise in England.
IMG_0175
it was seriously so STRONG!!! LIke you go to take a drink and you almost choke on just breathing it in strong!

He walked with his drink and sipped as we walked. We said we could stop at the Yukon Pavillion for some more cookies since the kids shared before.

IMG_1670
Morgan requested the Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble
And it was soooo good. Way better than the one in France. We all had a few bites. Highly recommend if they have it again. It was nice and moist and so flavorful!

IMG_1670

Gwen wanted the Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie. It was just meh. Totally skipable.

After we had our round 500 of snacks, we headed back on our quest towards test track!
IMG_6296
Of course, grabbed another photo with the tree.

And we FINALLY made it to Test track around 5:00.
All 3 big kids worked on a car together. They had been talking about a name and plan for this care on and off all day. And they actually worked well together building it. And I just loved that they wanted to build it together.

IMG_1674
This is Little M's car.

IMG_1672
And I am guessing this was the big kids car.

IMG_1680
We let the big kids ride in one car together. Since there were 3 of them, they got a row to themselves, and then the rest of us in the next car.

I have to say I was a little nervous with them going by themselves! But of course they were fine!
5c2f7607-56c2-4e60-b6b0-d4c317b3d151
And they of course LOVED it more because they were by themselves.

414beceb-a245-4c9e-bbad-5ff49e29fed5

They waited for us after the ride, and we left the ride with the same amount of kids as we started with!

After our ride we headed to Mexico for some dinner!

Coming up... Finishing our the evening!

Day Four: Finishing up the Evening

There isn't too too much left in the day, so I am just going to try and finish out the day!

After our ride, we cut through the preview center. Gwen needed to use the bathroom, so everyone went in and checked out the show while Gwen used the bathroom. We only stayed long enough to use the restroom and we headed on. The L's were not intrested in that show at all!

We grabbed counter service dinner at La Cantina de San Angel.
IMG_0182
Andy and I split the Taco Trio: Seasoned Beef, Chicken and Fish, Homemade Corn Tortillas, Mexican Rice, Black Beans, Red Salsa, Habanero aïoli and slaw

I ran across to Choza de Margarita to get Guacamole topped with Mango and Pumpkin Seeds. Served with Tortilla Chips
I was convinced the guacamole was going to be better on the other side was the walkway there. But was sad to see that they now use regular toritilla chips instead of the pork rinds they used to use.

I also grabbed a Smoky Pineapple Mezcal Ilegal Blanco, Pineapple-Ginger Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur and Tajin Chile-Lime Powdered Rim.
This was delish!

Morgan had the Nachos: Tortilla Chips topped with Ground Beef, Nacho Cheese, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Beans and Sour Cream but asked for it with no ground beef, tomatoes, jalapenos, beans for sour cream! So, basically chips and cheese. :confused3

And Gwen had Macaroni & Cheese: Cavatappi Pasta in a Rich White Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Which was pretty good!

IMG_0183
The sun was setting fast and it was getting cold!!! We had the kids grab a table while the adult got the food. It was freezing by now and the kids picked the seats right by the water. Which was beautiful but also freezing!

Dinner was good, but I think we were all more cold than anything. I suggested we go into the pavilion and ride 3 Caballeros, after we were done. And then after we could walk to the International Gateway and pit stop to pick up dessert on the way out in France.

So, that was the plan. We headed into the pavillion to warm up.
IMG_1683

We checked out the Coco stuff. Checked out some of the booths and of course tried on some hats!
IMG_0185

IMG_1683

IMG_0185

We headed to the ride next. Miss L loved the costumes the girls were wearing in the pavillion. I think she asked them what part of Mexico the dresses represented.
IMG_1695

IMG_0189 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr

IMG_6301 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr

IMG_1712 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr

Miss L def enjoyed the pavillion and I am glad we didn't skip it!

Miss L also had mentioned wanting to try the avacado margarita!!!! And I have been meaning to try it forever! So, of course I said YES!!!

IMG_1721 by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr
So, Miss L I went into La Cava to get La Cava Avocado: Tequila Avión Blanco, Melon Liqueur, fresh Avocado, Agave Nectar and fresh Lime Juice served Frozen with Hibiscus Salt Rim

We decided we needed to split one. Lina had heard about it and I have been meaning to try one forever!

IMG_0191
We only had to wait for one group to get there drinks before we could order, so that was nice and short!

IMG_0192
I loved the drink!!! It wasn't overly avacado-y. And I would order it again, although I do perfer the spicy variety of margaritas.

Mr. L and Andy headed out with the kids while we got the drink. We figured they would walk slower with the kids anyway. But it was so quick to get our drink, that they hadn't gotten too far ahead, and we quickly caught up with them.

IMG_6308
We got to see the EPCOT tree all light up on the way.

We did pit stopped in France for treats at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
IMG_0193
We ordered 2 of these beauties,Macaron with Raspberry and Lime Cream! One for me and Andy to share and one for Morgan.

I also ordered the Citron: Lemon Cream topped with Meringue (basically a Lemon Merange Tart) - This was an Impulse purchase but well worth it!!! Very good!

And Gwen got the package of regular macaroons
IMG_1731
We took everything to go, and headed to the Skyliner.

IMG_1726
We got on the Skyliner at 7:48 PM and were back at Caribbean Beach at 7:51.

IMG_1730
It ended up being a very full day! We did not expect to be there that long. I had contiplated us having dinner at the resort! But it was a great day. We were back by 8, and we needed it! We had a very early morning the next day! We all crawled into bed, and enjoyed our desserts and to bed we all went!

So much great food! Makes me remember all of the great stuff they had out during the one festival we've actually been to in December.

Glad you finally made it over to Test Track and everyone enjoyed that ride! I know our DS8 will miss designing his car...dumb COVID!

Great update! We loved the storytellers the one time that the calendar has worked out for us to be able to go in December. So great!!
Thanks! Glad to hear you guys were able to go at Christmas time at least once.

My kids call Sergio, "The whistle guy"! I mean that whistle gets a little annoying, but something about watching him for a few minutes just helps make our Epcot day better! I don't know how to explain it!
Sergio is def "the whistle guy! And it did get old fast! I am guessing he was from Italy and didn't speak english?

Glad you finally made it over to Test Track and everyone enjoyed that ride! I know our DS8 will miss designing his car...dumb COVID!
that is sad! That is half the fun! Otherwise, it is just riding in a convertable with the top down! But I am sure the kids will still like it!

So much great food! Makes me remember all of the great stuff they had out during the one festival we've actually been to in December
It was a lot of snacking!

What an awesome day! I love the storytellers in Epcot during Festival of the Holidays. Father Christmas is my absolute favorite!

Love that Morgan still takes her shoes off on the way back :) That picture is so cute!

Love that Morgan still takes her shoes off on the way back :) That picture is so cute!
Funny you noticed that. They both still love to do that. Probably the one thing they don't like about staying at Yacht Club. I don't want them walking through the lobby with no shoes on. I make them wait till we get out of the elevator.

Also Miss L thought is was gross to walk barefoot. And of course all the kids wanted to do it. But she wouldn't let the boys do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter