I love this photo. It came out so cute!
This is adorable!
Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread
Plant-based Meatballs, Herb Hummus, Tomato-Cucumber Relish, Pita
I need to try this . It looks amazing!
I went to pay after I ordered the beer for Andy and that is when I reallized that the L's had paid there bill because they paid for our drinks as well! They paid right away to pay before we could! They did enjoy Oga's!! YEAH! When we left, they said they wanted to pay as a thanks for me planning everything for them. Which was nice, but not nessisary.
That was so nice!
Can you see the excitement on Morgan's face?
Poor Morgan! My almost 21 yr old feels the same way about it!
Gwen loved meeting Minnie in her fancy dress. And requested a picture all by herself!
Too cute!
And I think we both went with the Orange Blossom Beer.
My favourite!
We hopped on the Skyliner on a high. The kids really enjoyed getting on a bunch of rides in a row. And then reality sunk in that the joint trip was over. We were leaving tomorrow and the L’s were heading to Universal tomorrow. We talked about the L's plan for the rest of the trip. They were headed to Universal tomorrow to check out Harry Potter Stuff, and then had one more day in Magic Kingdom.
So nice to have had time together. :)
I smashed the buttons, it took a hot second for the system to register that we were all in the park and but a refresh later and we were officially in Boarding Group 32! Now we just had to wait and see how long that would take to get to.
So exciting!
Andy and I pushed our leave time back to 10:15, saying we could take an uber to the airport, it would still be ok. We were talking about how we did get to ride ALOT of rides today, so the day wasn't a lose if we didn't get on. but it was going to be so hard if we didn't get on at this point. We were SOOOO close!
Oh my gosh.....the anticipation would kill me!
I think this post will wrap up this trip report! It is bitter sweet. I have been dying to share this day with everyone but it also means the trip is over. :( I do have one more trip I can share but we came back and all of the Covid stuff started slowly ramping up and I didn't do my post trip notes like I usually do. So, it would be fairly less detailed. Let me know if anyone is still interested. I am sure I can piece the report together with the 6 thousand pictures I take.
What a great trip!
Thanks to everyone for following along! We loved being in Disney at this time of year! And I hope to go again.
Thanks for another great report! I loved Christmas at Disney too and hope to be going this December with my DH if everything works out.

Well, I'm back about three weeks after I was last logged in here and was getting caught up on trip reports! Then I get to the last update of your trip and saw your warning, so I had to quit reading so I would avoid spoilers. Thanks so much for the reminder!!! Always enjoy reading about you all's trips. I just started a TR for our Universal Spring Break trip, it was so much fun! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!

I need to try this . It looks amazing!
It is really so good. I have tried making it at home, and it was ok but just not as good.

Oh my gosh.....the anticipation would kill me!
It was ROUGH!! I remember kicking myself in my head that if we had just gotten up 15 minutes earlier, we would have been on already. Thankfully it all worked out.

Thank you so much for sharing your trip! I definitely think a Christmas trip is in our future. once we're all vaccinated and can travel more readily. You gave me some great ideas!
You guys will love Christmas time for sure! I can see your girls loving the storytellers. (assuming they come back at some point)

Then I get to the last update of your trip and saw your warning, so I had to quit reading so I would avoid spoilers. Thanks so much for the reminder!!! A
Any time!!! You are so close to your trip. It would be a shame to spoil it now.

just started a TR for our Universal Spring Break trip, it was so much fun!
I am going to go find it now! I started another trip report, since you missed the last installment... It's our Feb. 2020 trip. Before cover hit.

Just finished up! Loved the report and how you guys tackle each park, I have so many great ideas for my December trip!
Thanks for following along! Hopefully some of this stuff will come back for you by December!

It's so crazy to me but your Rise story was almost step by step of our Rise story on our Feb 2020 trip where we met you.
I remember that! It was so busy when we were there! We were texting about it. I wonder how many people have that as there story, you know?

Yay! So glad you got to ride AND made it on the Tragical Express!
It was tight!!!! But we made it! If I had trie to plan it that way, it would have never happened!

You made it with ZERO minutes to spare!! Phew!!! And I'm so glad you loved it so much! You really had some excellent ride mojo there the last couple of days and that was sure fun to read about.
Zero minutes to spare is right!!! We literally had 1 or 2 minutes to sit. If we had tried to cut it that close it would not have worked out as well as it did!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful trip with us! OMG I was getting so nervous when the clock was ticking down and you knew you'd have to either get on the ride NOW or have to give up. I was SO happy to see you got on and had a few minutes to spare even before your Magical Express bus arrived.
It was so stressful! But so worth it! It is def a memory we will always remember, for sure!

I know that the parties are pricey. But I do put a price to the value of not waiting in the crowds. Because I don't think I would see the fireworks ever as well. We are NOT wait in giant crowd people. But who knows what fireworks will be like in the future... I will say I was not a huge fan of seeing the fireworks from California Grill. It was just meh to me. Now the meal at California Grill was amazing!

Yup! I would say we won't do a dessert party again, but I know we will. I honestly just love not having to worry too too much about our view! Maybe they can do something more like Fantasmic moving forward. I would love that!
We were there in 1/20 and watched the fireworks outside of Narcoosee's after an excellent dinner. The view behind the restaurant is awesome.

OH my Gawd!! I'm catching up and re-read your post about ROTR and about half or more of your photos are literally identical to the ones I'm going to post soon. Buahahahahahaha!!! Dying!! Here I thought I was so original and clever. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter