Jimmy Fallon

It is a virtual queue ride. You have to make a reservation for it.

I wonder how quickly the time slots are getting gobbled up? Are guests able to book return times using the app, like can I reserve times from my hotel room or at least see the availability?

Can someone explain how the virtual line works? Do you have to have park tickets connected to the app to make it work? If so how do you connect the tickets. I already purchased my tickets but can't find anyway to add them to the app.

I wonder how quickly the time slots are getting gobbled up? Are guests able to book return times using the app, like can I reserve times from my hotel room or at least see the availability?
Yes you can, we reserved from the pool at sapphire falls.

I'm watching the Inside the Magic video that's explaining the virtual queue process. I have a really crummy Cricket smartphone that will unlikely support the Universal app. (I know for a fact, it doesn't support the MyDisney app). Not sure how this will work for those without the app access.

I'm watching the Inside the Magic video that's explaining the virtual queue process. I have a really crummy Cricket smartphone that will unlikely support the Universal app. (I know for a fact, it doesn't support the MyDisney app). Not sure how this will work for those without the app access.

There are machines outside the ride too.

I was at Universal today and by 12:30 they were all out of return times. They said they would open up the standby line at 4. When I was over there around 5:15 the wait time was an hour and the park closed at 6 for Grad Bash.

The official universal resort app.
A2691DB4-1471-4E63-86A4-8E2A2296E852_zpszawwc1ry.png

I'm 99% sure you need to be within the park to reserve the day of. The app reads your location and only lets those there to reserve times
Yes, you have to be in the park to do it or close enough like resort property. We are local and so we never make it to rope drop since sleep wins out. As a result, we haven't been able to reserve Fallon yet. We were so hoping we didn't have to actually be in the parks.

You don't have to use the app. You can use the kiosks outside of the ride as well. Get there early.

Can someone explain how the virtual line works? Do you have to have park tickets connected to the app to make it work? If so how do you connect the tickets. I already purchased my tickets but can't find anyway to add them to the app.

No need for it to be connected to tickets. Mine never were. And we reserved from outside the gate while waiting for the park to open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter