Jim Shore - Haunted Mansion

Skittle451

Earning My Ears
Hello!! Anyone know where I could potentially locate Jim Shore Haunted Mansion figures? More specifically, the Hitchhiking Ghosts and the Haunted Mansion Organist? I have looked (and been burned) and Ebay, so I am trying to find alternative routes.

Thanks in advance!

You could also try Mercari, although I was able to get the hitchhiking ghosts at a pretty good price on eBay after looking for a while. The hitchhiking ghosts also pop up on the shopDisney site every once in a while; I last saw them on there about 3-4 weeks ago.

What other new Jim Shore Disney figurines are there in the set besides The Haunted Mansion set? My mom collects the Jim Shore Disney figurines and she might like this set as well. Are there any new Disney Princess Jim Shore figurines released at the moment?

What other new Jim Shore Disney figurines are there in the set besides The Haunted Mansion set? My mom collects the Jim Shore Disney figurines and she might like this set as well. Are there any new Disney Princess Jim Shore figurines released at the moment?
Check out Jim Shores website there are a lot of Disney for sale including most of the Princesses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter