Jiko Toledo Yachtsman Citricos- I can't find any rumors or updates

emmettstack

Earning My Ears
Searching all over blogs boards etc- has anyone heard anything on potential reopening dates for any of these or other fine dining that hasn't reopened yet?

We are waiting for Toledo too, or even Yachtsman (will be at BCV). But the NBA needs to clear out first. So it should open soon. Narcoossees opened after all the teams moved over to Grand Destino. Flying Fish is set to open Nov 1 according to Yelp.

Also anxiously awaiting news on several of these. Yacht Club is fully reopened now so not sure what the hold-up is on Yachtsman. When there at end of August, they were setting it back up (it was a temporary pool hall for the NBA).

Yep, it is just not right in the world when you can't get an order of Truffles Mac & Cheese!

My guess Citricos won't reopen anytime soon. It was already scheduled to be renovated and perhaps rethemed with an original close date during the spring time of this year. With covid, I don't see these plans changing anytime soon.

Our waiter at Le Cellier last week was from the Yachtsman and she told us that Disney has not told them anything about when they would be reopening.

We are waiting for Toledo too, or even Yachtsman (will be at BCV). But the NBA needs to clear out first. So it should open soon. Narcoossees opened after all the teams moved over to Grand Destino. Flying Fish is set to open Nov 1 according to Yelp.

Oh PLEASE let this be true. Made ADRs this morning-only thing missing is FF and Toledo. Staying at Grand Destino for the first time and really want to eat at Toledo.

Oh PLEASE let this be true. Made ADRs this morning-only thing missing is FF and Toledo. Staying at Grand Destino for the first time and really want to eat at Toledo.
We ate at Toledo last year and it was so good. DH loved it so much he is asking me to book it for our Nov trip. I think it will open after NBA is out of there. Now Yachtsman and Citricos may not because there are other venues open in those resorts and nearby. And Jiko is likely waiting for AKL to open and I think that is Jan??? Sanaa is open in Kidani and Boma, according to Yelp, is supposed to open Nov 1.

Yachtsman is a must eat place every trip. Sad that they can't figure out a way to safely re-open. It's large and has windows along one side that open to lobby and hallways. Remove a few windows to make it an open fee for good air circulation. Similar to Cape May Buffet next door at Beach Club. Though, that's still closed too.

Have a good friend's kid who worked at Yacht Club as part of the College Program last year. She has friends there and I just read this thread and sent her a text. She said none of her friends who either had or still work there indicated they'd heard anything about it opening. She did guess it would be open by Thanksgiving but has no real evidence, just her gut.

Space 220 is one doomed restaurant. They been delayed 4-5 times now outside the COVID mess. It almost seems like they didn't have a true concept before putting a restaurant in space. I was expecting some crazy and interesting food combinations and maybe even a hilarious TANG drink offered.

Instead the last concept I saw was American & European....mmmkay.

Nothing new on Yachtsman, Flying Fish, Toledo, Jiko....

The Yelp having opening of Nov 2 appears to have been wrong...for Boma, ESPN and Flying Fish.

Until attendance increases significantly, I don't expect to see any of those restaurants reopen.
Too expensive to run to be only partially filled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter