Jewel of the Sun-Windsor Hills Townhome

bethie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed there? I am looking to rent it for a week in November. The owner seems very nice and has made me a very reasonable offer. I checked the property site and her and her husband are listed as owners. I was just curious if anyone was familiar with it.

Thanks!!

My family of 4 stayed there in November of 2006. It was a really nice townhouse. We had no problems during our stay. The whole rental process went smoothly. They did a nice job of decorating it also. It was nice to stay in a home that didn't just have boring white walls. We enjoyed the brightly painted rooms. I don't know if I could live with those colors full-time but on vacation it was a nice change!

We would have stayed there again this year but it was already booked by the time we planned our vacation. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this townhouse to family and friends.

Hope this helps,
Joan

Thank you so much for your reply. I have booked it for the week of Thanksgiving. I really like working directly with the owners and they seem extremely nice.

Whew, I feel better.

Yes, I think I would have a difficult time with those colors, but I figure they are nice "Florida" beachie colors. LOL:)

We are staying there in June and we really appreciated the replies. A little stress is gone now from hearing that it was a great place. Now on to the rest of the planning!!!!!!!

dette03, you will have to update us when you get back!

I think the folks whom we are renting from seem especially friendly and caring. I do feel comfortable.

We stayed in this townhome in February 08 .... and in my planning for 09 realized how much I relied on this site and peoples personal opinions to make my decision.

The owner was wonderful to deal with ... prompt replies to inquiries / questions. There was a small isssue with the pool heat when we arrived ... called the management company late that evening ... and first thing in the morning they addressed and fixed the problem.

Wouldn't hesitate in the least to rent any one of their 3 homes.

Anyone want to share what web site they used to get these recommended townhomes, condos, please?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter