JetBlue vs Southwest

I found Jetblue to have better pricing, but like the OP said... it could go either way. There are a lot of variables to take into consideration when comparing the two...

I am leaving from Ct in November and I found Southwest to not even be comparable to either JetBlue or Delta, but I have flown with Southwest before and had them be the best deal... you never know :confused3

You gotta price shop. Pricing is in a similar range but rarely the same and it depends on when you look.

Jetblue allows you to pick your seats, and they have tv's in each head rest!!:lovestruc

Jetblue allows you to pick your seats, and they have tv's in each head rest!!:lovestruc

This!

Even if Jetblue is a couple bucks more I book with them because of the above but by chance this time they were the cheapest.

We always had better prices with Jetblue except for this year as I was getting anxious seeing the prices raise and book when Us airways had a sale... now I regret it. jetblue seats went down and I'm stuck with Us airways where you have to pay $ 25 each way per baggage and there's no tv on the plane and not a direct flight. Oh well live and learn. I'm always a last minute perso nand have always doen well but this year as I planned a trip for 8 people, I got anxious looking at the prices raise and raise and didn't want to go back to people and say well our airfare are over $400 each.

I guess the only advantage of SW is if the prices go down, you can re-book without a "penalty". I booked my December trip way back when and the prices have come down twice, so I now have a nice $200 credit for the next trip:banana:

I guess the only advantage of SW is if the prices go down, you can re-book without a "penalty". I booked my December trip way back when and the prices have come down twice, so I now have a nice $200 credit for the next trip:banana:

This is why we prefer SW. You can rebook, move, change flights etc without fees as much as you want. Also no charge for checked bags. (not sure about Jetblue)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter