Jetblue lowered our April fare!

Is it just a Jet Blue credit, or do they actually refund to your credit card? My flight in January seems to change its price everyday, and I was hoping to catch it on a day it is lower than my flight.

It's a Jet Blue credit and you must call their 800 # when you see your fare go down and you can call each time it goes down.

mumzie2three, Thank You for the heads up on the April airfares going down,just called and got a credit for my outbound flight!! Now if they would just release some May and June fares I can buy the rest of my tickets I need!!!

Glad I could help! I thought I was nuts to keep checking everyday but it paid off. Jetblue's fares are so up and down. I had to go with Airtran for the flight home because Jetblue was just too high for my return date. Good luck with the rest of your flights. I love Jetblue!!!!

My Jet Blue fares have gone from $99 each way to $69 each way and since there are 8 of us going this is adding up very nicely. We plan on using the credit sometime this coming spring!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter